"Your head is kind of big " she chuckles , thinking that Von is in a playful mood .

"Oh really ? " he questions and she nods " what else big ? " he asks her and her eyes get big . She chokes on her spit then looks away . She can't  believe he said something as wild as that at the table in front of everyone

"You good " Clarence asks her

"Mhm " she mumbles while choking

"My bad y'all this is my friend Kennedy " Clarence introduces her and she mentally curses him out .

"Your what ? " Von questions him .

"My fri- "

"Old friend " Kennedy chimes in trying to eye Von to give him a hint of why she was with him in the first place but he ignores her .

"Old friends don't meet up at quaint ass cafes over coffee and fucking scones " Von snaps at her

"That's not even a scone " she rolls her eyes and juju chuckles "it's a biscuit "

"Stop fucking playing with me Kennedy " he mugs her catching Clarence is attention

"I'm sorry do y'all know each other ?" He questions confused as to why his favorite famous rapper is comfortable with talking to her that way .

"Uhm " Kennedy starts , hating that she has to tell Clarence this around Von , it's going to make it way more embarrassing and argumentative . "Durk is my brother "

Clarence jaw drops "lil Durk ? " he questions and she nods "Durkio ? " he asks for clarification and she nods again "no auto Durk ?"

"Yes Clarence the Durk sitting right here " she says pointing at him .

" you lying !" he gasps

"Nah she telling the truth " Durk nods .

"Wow " Clarence smiles "why you ain't never told me ? You know I'm a fan "

"I don't know I just wanted to see if you wanted me for me I guess " she tells him coming up with a quick lie then notices Vons stale expression and realizes she's just digging herself in a bigger hole .

"Wait so you know Von from Durk right ?" He questions noticing their tension . He didn't understand why he's so angry at her if she's his best friend sister .

"Well no " she mumbles "Von is my - "

"Her husband " Von cuts her off "but I'm pretty sure she ain't tell you that "

"Von ?" Kennedy spats at him .

"Kennedy " he spats back . She rolls her eyes and sighs a little . She looks over at Clarence with his eyebrows furrowed then back at Von.

"Can you at least let me finish the conversation first before you come in here attacking him ?" She questions lowly .

"Imma help you finish since it's taking long as fuck  for no reason !"

She huffs a little then shakes her head . She hated that the rest of the conversation had to happen this way , in front of Von . she didn't want Clarence to be bullied while she broke the news to him but she knows Von doesn't  care and wanted to rush things . But now that Von is in here calling her his wife and throwing all these jabs towards Clarence she knows he's more confused than ever and it's making it worse for her to smooth things out .

"I  wouldn't have took this long if you woulda  just went about your buisness " she rolls her eyes at him

"Nigga you are my
Business and I'm tired of yo ass stalling " he hits his hand on the table making everyone jump except for Durk and Kennedy . Their used to  his impulsive behavior by now . "You know for a second I thought you was joking about fucking with bitches  like this out here " he says pointing at Clarence .

By now Clarence has caught on to what's going on and his blood is boiling .

"Excuse me ?!" He snaps questioning Von . Durk sighs a little and shakes his head .

Von slowly looks over at him and mugs "do yourself , your momma , and your siblings  a favor and mind your fucking buisness aight ?" Von says calmly trying to give him a chance to walk away since Vons anger is directed at Kennedy at the moment .

"Say folks can you just give us a minute ?" Durk asks Clarence and he shakes his head

"Man hell nah I'm from New York I'm not about to let nobody bitch out me or my girl " Clarence spats bursting out his seat

"Your girl ?" Von yells getting up

"Yeah nigga my girl your whack ass clearly couldn't keep her "

"Nigga dis my shit , I ll turn your bitch ass into maggot food talking to me like you crazy I got more bodies than a cemetery hoe ass nigga " Von yells reaching into his waistband . Durk quickly steps in between them and pulls Von off to the side attempting to calm him down .

Kennedy exhales and stands up about to walk out the cafe . This is to much for her . What started off as a peaceful conversation escalated into something way
More just because Von doesn't know how to control his temper and she's tired of getting caught in the crossfire Everytime he throws a tantrum .

"Aw hell nah where the fuck you think you going ? " Von yells pulling Kennedy back .

"Get off of me " she snatches  away from him

"Nah you need to stop fucking running and handle your buisness " he pulls her back into him

"I was handling my buisness then you want to come in here doing to much ! " she yells "I'm not about to keep getting smacked in the face everytime you want to snap on somebody like a big ass kid "

"I ain't smacked yo ass yet " he points at her " now you better go tell that nigga what it is before I show him what it ain't "

Kennedy sighs a little looking at Clarence accross the room being detained by juju and cisco then starts walking up to him .

"Clarence look - "

"So this your ex huh ? " he snaps cutting her off .

"Yes " she mumbles . He shakes his head and chuckles a little .

"So this was your plan huh ? " he questions " have me come down here and look stupid at this concert  so he can be fucking you  this whole time "

"First of all I didn't even want to go to this concert and secondly we weren't ever together in the first place " she defends

"That's not the fucking point Kennedy ! " he yells

"Aye stop yelling at my bitch nigga" Von snaps at him

"Don't call my sister no bitch " Durk whispers while  mugging  him

"My fault folks " Von says discreetly.

Kennedy rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to Clarence "look I'm sorry for not keeping it all the way honest from the beginning but everything was just so complicated, I just wanted to let everything go " she tells him

He shakes his head and steps away from her "save that fucking apology for that lame nigga Daniel you fuck with " he shakes his head "I'm never gone be bitched out by no nigga especially over no sneaky ass female who like to run game "

"Clarence it's not like that- "

"Stop " he cuts her off "when shit don't play out how you want it to don't come running back to Chicago crying and shit looking for smpathy cause you shoulda learned your lesson "

She looks at him in disbelief then shakes her head refusing to show any emotions " I won't " she mumbles . He mugs her one last time then grabs his jacket .

"I'm good on you " he mumbles then shakes his head and starts to walk out .

She watches him walk towards the door then exhales loudly thinking of all the commotion and stress she's brought upon herself these last couple of weeks trying to make things work with Von . Is it even worth it ?