Caspian poured two large cups and set them on the opposite end of the island. I scrunch my brow in confusion as I stared at them. He proceeded to pour three more for all the guys present. I politely declined. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker.

I watched Peter moved efficiently through the kitchen, making his own batter. There wasn't enough of the one I made left for them. Once he was done, he poured some on the hot skillet.

Suddenly I heard loud stumbling footsteps headed for the kitchen. I turned my head just in time to see Finn stumble into the kitchen, shirtless, looking half-asleep still. My wide eyes lingered on his bare chest.

He grabbed one of the two coffee cups off of the counter. I followed his motion as he stumbled to the far end of the table before plopping down in a seat. He took long sips of the steaming coffee, seemingly oblivious to anything else. I had to stop myself from laughing. It was almost like he was sleepwalking.

"Is he always like this in the morning?" I asked Caspian softly. He smirked back at me, his hazel eyes sparking.

"Yep, he can't really function without caffeine and he isn't the only one."

Just as he said this, I heard more footsteps and watched as Ryder stumbled in following the same routine as Finn. I noticed Joe following him and watching him closely as he stumbled.

Ryder grabbed the coffee and started chugging it. I winced, thinking of how hot it must be. When the cup was empty, he stumbled over to the coffeepot and refilled it before taking up a seat across from Finn at the table. Joe curled up between them under the table. I couldn't help but let out a snort at the image.

"Shh," Caspian shushed me softly, smirking. I valiantly contained my laughter. They really all were kind of adorable. I turned back to watch Peter expertly flip the pancakes. Yep, I could get used to this. If I let myself.

As everyone was finishing up their breakfast, I decided to make myself some tea. Getting up, I walked past the door to the garage just as it was opened. Startled, I jumped around, swallowing a squeal. Taking in the familiar figure, I tried to calm down my racing heart. Kent paused in the doorway, noticing me nearby.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I exclaimed, holding a hand to my chest like it would help slow my heart rate. "I swear you all are taking years off my life." My heart couldn't take many more jump scares.

"Sorry," he replied, smiling softly at me, not looking apologetic at all. As he moved into the room, I noticed the large plastic bags he was carrying. Rushing over, I closed the door for him before attempting to help him with the bags. He just waved me away effortlessly, lifting them onto the counter.

"What are you doing grocery shopping this early?" I asked him, taking in the various occupants of the bags.

"I usual go early. It's not crowded and I can get it done before the rest of them wake up normally." He glanced around the packed kitchen, dining area. A small smirk lit up his face, taking in the zombie twins at the table.

"Why do it before they wake up?" I asked, helping him unload the groceries. "Wouldn't it be better with some company?" He laughed as he gathered up the now empty bags. The others just look around sheepishly, not wanting to meet my gaze.

"Ryder and Zeke can't stand shopping of any kind, even on a good day. Isaac shouldn't go anywhere near food that isn't already cooked, and Finn would come back with half the store if I brought him," he said, still chuckling. I joined him because I could definitely see what he was talking about. No one objected, either.

"What about Caspian and Peter?" I asked, sitting on one of the bar stools. I wasn't even going to try to help him put the stuff away. He appeared to be a well-oiled machine when it came to this, and I did not know where anything went.