Faline slowly begins to pull herself across the floor, blood blurring her vision in her left eye.

"You and Faline, you've both got more blood on your hands than any of us"

"I'm about to get more"

Scott begins fighting Liam, trying to keep him away from Faline who was trying to reach the mountain ash barrier on the ground to swipe it.

"What's at the school?" Stiles asks.

"I'll tell you how to help Faline if you promise not to help Scott"

Stiles punches Theo in the nose angrily.

"There he is. That's Void Stiles. But now he has a choice. His girlfriend or his dad?"

Faline outstretches her hand, her fingers brushing the ash but she's yanked back by her leg.

"NO" Faline screams as Liam raises his claws, all the blood leaving her was preventing her from using her magic.

Scott launches Liam across the library away from Faline, lifting the girl moving to put her next to the barrier but Liam kicks him in the back causing Scott to drop Faline to the floor with a sickening smack.

"LIAM!" Mason runs in, looking at Faline before looking at his best friend stabbing Scott with his claws. "Hayden she's gone"

Liam runs out of the library.

"Faline" Scott groans, pushing Mason's hands away.

"You couldn't have waited five minutes?" Theo pushes Mason to the side and the boy quickly crawls over to Faline before he begins to drag her into a safer part of the library, blood trailing along with them.

Melissa revives Scott before looking at the trail of blood on the floor.

"Come on" She hears Mason's whispers. "Come on"

Melissa turns the corner and a small horrified scream leaves her lips. Faline's face was covered in blood and wasn't showing any sign of stopping soon.

"We need to get her to a hospital," Melissa says. "This is going to scar"

"No" Faline whispers. "I want Stiles"

"Stiles will meet us there"

"My car is in the lot," Mason says.

Scott scoops up Faline and they rush to the hospital. Stiles was stood waiting for news on his dad when Faline is wheeled past.

"Faline?" Stiles asks.

"Sir you need to back up-"

"What happened to her?" Stiles asks before turning to see Scott drenched in blood and something in him flips.

He storms forward and punches Scott in the face, sending the boy sprawling to the ground before he climbs on top of him.

"This is your fault!" Stiles shouts. "BOTH OF THEM COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU. SHE WENT TO THE SCHOOL TO SAVE YOU AND YOU'RE FINE WHILST SHE'S IN THAT BED HALF HER FACE TORN UP"

Stiles is pulled off by a few doctors as Melissa helps Scott up.

"I'm alright, I'm alright," Stiles says.

"Faline and your dad aren't the only one's hurt"

"Oh, you'll heal" Stiles scoffs.

"I'm not talking about me," Scott says.

"SHE'S GONE!" A doctor shouts.

"Who?" Doctor Gueyer asks.

"Faline. A boy said he needed to see her and now they're both gone"

"Theo" Stiles whispers.