Chapter 8🔞

😬🔞⚠️

HAPPY READING

Lisa closed her eyes as if she was waiting for her execution while he watched her with calm eyes. He wondered whether he should gobble up this little rabbit at once, but then he changed his mind. He would probably end up losing his appetite midway. He decided to give this innocent princess a pleasant service to teach her a little bit about a man's body.

"Name."

Lisa, who had her eyes shut tight, slowly opened them again.

"...Huh?"

"I don't want to hear 'Your Grace,' in bed. Call my name instead."

"Your name...?"

"Don't tell me you don't know my name."

"It's not that. I know it. Umm... Jung?"

When he didn't answer, Lisa inquired once again.

"Or maybe Jungkook...?"

His silence was uncomfortably long. 'Did I get his name wrong? His name was not Jungkook?' She had seen him sign that name on their marriage certificate. Before she could grow more nervous, he answered with a hesitant voice.

"...The first one."

"The first one... Then, Jung...?"

In that short moment, his body shook. She caught his scarlet marble-like eyes tremble. Lisa felt he had a special attachment to the name 'Jung.' Could it be a nickname that somebody had used to call him? His mother? Or maybe... The woman he loved...?

Had he loved a woman before? He had a son. Who could be the child's mother? Had he loved that woman? Where was that woman now, why had they separated?

"Lalice."

As she wondered whether it would be alright to ask about that woman, she jumped upon hearing her unfamiliar name. He seemed to have noticed her oversensitive reaction, so she made up an excuse.

"Nobody... really calls my name..."

"It will happen very often from now on. Lalice."

"..."

His low voice quietly caressed her ears. Her unfamiliar name had come out very naturally from his lips.

"Lice."

"..."

She had her mouth shut tight, and he watched her as he let out a laugh that seemed like a sigh.

"Darling, do you know you're quite stubborn?" 

"...Since when have I ever been?" 

"Just now." 

"...Do you know you are very good at forcing your way?" 

"I don't force anything. Everything I say happens to be correct." 

His shameless pride made her speechless. His face drew closer until she could feel his breath upon her lips. When his lips pressed down onto hers, she closed her eyes. He lightly kissed her tightly closed mouth a few times and then gently sucked on her lower lip. He pulled away for a moment.