"Mi you been playing this song out. Turn it down." I looked at him and nodded my head, "Okay babe.." I turned the radio ALL the way up and started screaming the lyrics.

Everybody think you shy but I know you a freak
Lil' baby
Yeah, get me lit
Hoes on my phone when they find out that I'm rich
Then they switch, when they see I'm choosin' on my bitch
Top down, got her doin' donuts on the dick, yeah
Pose for the flick
Damn it, bust it, baby, watch you do it on a split
She don't need no hands or no pants, do your dance
Poppin' rubber bands, hit the dash, make it fast (oh)
(Ayy, bring it, bring it back, bring it back, bring it back)
Yeah, waitin' by me phone, just to dick you down, down
Let me put it down, down
Now put it down, down
Watch me put it down, down
(Bring it back, bring it back, bring it back)
Put it down, down

After I finished my favorite part of the song I turned the radio down. "Alright I'm done now bae I'm sorry... but you KNOW this my song.

We pull into the lot where the party at and park the car. "Damn this venue is huge." Dave closes my door and leans into my ear. "Not as huge as me." I look at him and he just winks. "You always wanna be nasty David." I playfully roll my eyes and he smacks by ass hard. "I done told you bout that eye rollin Misha. And don't start that David shit before I fuck you and ruin y'all damn dress." I look down and start blush. 'He always putting me in my place with his fine ass.'

"Yeah I'm the nasty one but I bet ya pussy wet from what I just said. Get ya ass on and walk." I walk in front of him and he smacks my ass again then grabs my hand. "You really look beautiful Mimi." I turn to look at him and smile. "Thanks baby." We walk in the venue and the inside looks even bigger then the outside. It had a huge chandelier in the center of the room, balloons on the ceiling, streamers and banners over the top of the walls, and confetti on the outer sides of the floor. "Tia said they'd be in the back. They got a table for us." Dave nods and we head to the back of the room.

Tia and Donny are taking selfie's and drinking some Apple Cider. "Finally, it took you guys long enough. I was about to FaceTime you." Tia gets up and hugs me. Don and Dave do their handshake and a bro hug. I go around and hug Donny as Dave hugs Tia. We all sit down and grab the tablets to order our meals.

I order a steak quesadilla and Dave ordered street tacos.

Tia and Donny ordered shrimp fettuccine alfredo with salmon on top

When our food got to our table we took our pictures and started eating

When our food got to our table we took our pictures and started eating. "This food is sooo good!" Everyone agreed with me and started laughing. "I definitely want these catering services at my wedding." Dave looked at me and nodded his head.

Dave's POV
Mimi looks so beautiful tonight. I'm glad graduation is over. Now me and Mimi can focus on our future together. "You ready to dance ma?" She nodded her head and I helped her stand up. "Wooow is THE David Brewster gonna dance?!!" I rolled my eyes and flicked off Carter. "Mind yours nigga don't worry about me. If I'm correct YOU can't dance either." I laughed and led us to the center of the room. A few other couples were dancing to the music.

Carter and Tiana joined us and started dancing close by. "Dance wit me ma." I pulled her closer to me by her waist as she put her arms around my neck. This was nice dancing with her. She laid her head on my chest as we danced. "I can't wait for us to dance at our wedding like this." I nodded my head, "Yeah ma our wedding gone be everything you imagine. I'm definitely glad I get to marry you. I'm glad you're my mate Mimi. I can't imagine my life without you in it. Especially with Kai." Mimi looked up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes. I gently wipes her eyes without messing up her makeup. "Me either baby. I love you." "I love you too."

Tiana's POV
"They look so cute baby." Dave and Mimi look so happy together. "Yeah they do T. I'm glad they were able to work everything out. They mates, it was obvious they weren't gonna break up but I'm glad they moved forward and got past everything." I nodded my head and laid my head on Don's chest. "Yeah. Kai really love Mimi and they make such a cute lil family... Mimi was telling me the other day she was ready to try for a kid again." "Yeah Dave's been talking about that for a while. He said that me might wanna wait until Kai is at least 3-4 before they have another baby but knowing them it's gonna be much sooner." We both laughed as we watched them dance. "I'm glad we finally graduated. Now we have the rest of our lives together."