all he was cared was the internal causes. yes, he cared for his spikers, but had he ever saw the light from different direction? from different prespective?
no?

ah, to be called out like that was actually embarrassing.

atsumu chuckled at the thought. sora really made him remember his former captain who always said something along, "it's all about the process."

"then why you-"

"being a copycat? well, i don't particulary like practice." the former karasuno player shook his head. "rather than out of my own will, practice is like a daily necissity to keep me sane."

"i don't enjoy practice like you do. so that's why i decided to use my one and only ability to close the gap i have created."

atsumu is still not sure why he hates practice. maybe because of  his childhood trauma? the setter only knows that the topic is out of reach for him.

sorashi had no drive to win. he was just there to fill in the gaps. courtesy of sorashi himself of course. atsumu wonders, what is it feels like to be not on the spotlight? to not have the desire to reach the peak? he himself, to be honest, couldn't imagine that. that is pure horror. a terror! atsumu shivered at the thought.

but, how long has sorashi been crying for help until he decided to keep quiet and just let things flow as it was? must be scary to be bearing all those pressure by himself.

snapping himself out of his thought that began run wild, guessing things wildly, atsumu asked bokuto who is almost asleep while standing. "are we almost there, bokkun?"

bokuto jolted on his seat. he looked around like an owl, and then with a loud voice he said, "almost!"

;

sorashi is a man full of surprise. a literal surprise. the msby setter deadpanned when he saw sora already on the sand running around while still in a suit. he turned to bokuto, "ya said he isn't here yet."

bokuto looked back to atsumu, "i did?"

"yes ya did!"

truth to be told, bokuto is also confused. why is sorashi playing soccer? isn't he was in brazil for volleyball? does sora change his profession? he is in a suit nontheless. despite sorashi is not literally using a full suit -- he is only wearing the dress pants and unbuttoned shirt with black suit -- it is still a baffling sight.

also, didn't akaashi said sorashi will come much later from now?

"what's with that kick? more power!"

"i can't! my feet stuck,"

"get up then,"

"i can't, it's hard!"

"tobio, just pull them," sora said, shrugging his shoulder with his usual flat expression, as he juggled the ball with his feet and passed it to bokuto, "bokkun!"

bokuto caught the ball in reflex, mouth still agape meanwhile kageyama only can grumbled in silence and tried his best to get of from the sand.

atsumu and bokuto only stared in silence. since when sorashi is good at soccer? and also, is sorashi always this cool? what is this, someone please explain!