"Oh my god Von just listen , Kitty is moneys -"

"Kitty don't got shit to do with you ending shit with them fucking lames ! " he spats

"Calm down and just listen Damn!"

"I ain't listening to shit unless it's you needing a ticket to come join us "

I sigh a little and shake my head . Why do I insist on loving his difficult ass ?

"I'm talking to Clarence at lunch today alright so can you just chill and trust me ?" I asks calmly

"No I don't trust you " he says

"The fuck you mean you don't trust me? "

"You heard what I said "

"Okay then so what are we even talking for ?" I asks offended .

He got me out here breaking people's hearts and have the nerve to say he doesn't trust me . Just because I don't do things as quick as him doesn't mean he shouldn't trust me .

"I don't know I'm finna hang up on your goofy dumb ass "

"Do that then bye ! "

"Bye the fuck ! "

I hear the phone hang up and I roll my eyes pulling it away from my ear . I'm tired of him rushing me . I should just disappear on everybody and see who he trust then . Since it's obviously not me .

Buzz buzz buzz

I look down at my phone ringing then sigh and answer it .

"What ? " I groan

"That's not how you answer the phone " Von says and I huff

"I don't have energy for a round 2"I say about to hang up

"Hold on Kennedy " he gets my attention "I'm sorry alright I just called to say I love you "

I pull the phone away from my ear and mug it "are you bipolar ? " I asks and I hear him chuckle .

"Hell nah yo ass just make me crazy "

I smile a little and shake my head " you need to chill on me before I block you "

"Girl I wish you would " he sucks his teeth "ian going for that lame shit no more Imma beat yo ass "

"Yeah whatever " I roll my eyes "Imma do what I need to do today though so you can lower your blood pressure "

"Good " he says sounding relief "didn't wanna have to catch a body in this hoe "

"Okay goodbye Von I have a lunch date that I have to get ready for " I tell him while smirking

"Mhm we'll see " he mumbles

"I love you " I tell him and he says it back then hangs up .

I sigh and throw my phone to the side preparing to get ready to meet with Clarence .

Here goes part two of my breaking up chronicles. The other day didnt go as planned but today should .

I plan on having a quick lunch , tell him what went on in LA , leaving out names of course , and then parting with us coming to a common understanding.

The reason I can't tell him names is because he's a Durk and Von fan and he's brought them up before when I acted like I didn't know them . So If I tell him I knew them the whole time it would make me seem like a liar . Which technically I am but he shouldnt have to know that .

After today the next thing on my agenda is to come to the bottom of this Kitty and money situation. I tried to tell Von on the phone but he wanted to be a butthole and act all mad so Imma let him look stupid until I figure it out myself .

I want money to be lying oso badly but if he's not then them kids have to get tested sooner then later . Money is officially a snake and when Von figures that out , getting the test shouldnt need that much convincing.

I get out the shower, get dressed , then get in the car and head to the cafe clarence said we could meet at .

At first he suggested we meet at his condo but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea . I need us to be in a public setting so he can know how serious and permanent this conversation is .

I pull up to the destination and park sending Clarence a quick text letting him know that I'm here . He says he's not which makes no sense because he lives so close but I shake it off and decide to go in and grab us a seat .

I walk into the cafe , order an ice coffee , then take a seat and prepare my words so that when Clarence arrives I can get everything out .

To me he's more mature then Daniel so I know his reaction is going to be way calmer which takes the burden off of my chest that I would hurt his feelings because he's way to dominate to show it .

I know he could just take it like a man , move on , and wish me well . Maybe I will tell him who it's with and the history so he can know how serious the situation is . He is a Von fan so I'm pretty sure he knows how crazy he is , I don't think he would try to confront him or anything.

"Excuse me ma'am ? " I hear snapping me out my thoughts . I look up at the waitress who's smiling down at me "I was just letting you know that we're closing early today because of an event across the street "

"Oh really ?" I question and she nods"what's the event ? " I asks . Maybe I can go after I break the news to Clarence to clear my head

"Some kind of concert . I heard it's sold out and going to be pretty packed so we get to go home early " she explains . I nod a little then listen to her words .... a concert ?

"Uhm what's today ? " I asks politely

"The first " she grins . My smile drops and I look down and closed my eyes .

"Oh shit " I mumble to myself