"Hello"

"Dr. Diaz I am so excited to hear from you." She says beaming

"Someone sounds happy."

"very."

Vito looks at her and watches as she smiles hard. He told himself mentally to give himself a pat on the back. Seeing her smile so hard proves to him how good he's doing,All he ever wanted was to see her smile. He holds the door for her and watches her go through it.

"Ivy we're taking my car"

She nods,continuing out past the lobby. Madison waits at the door waiting for him to open it.

"I'm walking to the car now, we're taking a plane back to Detroit so I can see the kids before we leave."

Vito pushes open the door again and waits for her to step out.

"Well I would like to see you before you leave then." Dr. Diaz says making her smile

"I would love to,their is a lot I need to catch you up on
" She smiles

Vito unlocks the car and presses the button to release the trunk. He places the suitcase in the trunk and closes it. He opens the passenger side and eyes her face as she slides into the car to sit on the leather seat.

"Baby you good?"

She nods in approval,he closes the door softly and walks over to the driver side,he sits in his seat and quickly starts the engine up so he could have the car warm up. The heater air blows cold before it gets hot.

"Damn it's freezing" he mumbles

"I have,he's been treating me right and I just really love him." She confesses

Vito turns his head and looks at her,smiling ear to ear.

"You talking about me?" He mouths pointing at himself

Madison smiles and nods.

"Who else would I be talking about?" She questions

Vito shrugs and lays his head against the chair,waiting on the car to warm up.

"Okay and you can tell me all about Iceland when I get there."

Vito puts the car in drive and sits up so he can begin driving. Madison hangs up the phone and places it in the cup holder beside her. Vito leans over and waits for her to kiss his lips. She places her lips on his for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you." He mumbles

"I love you too Papa"

"Baby you think when we get there we can see my therapist?"

Vito pulls the car out of the spot and looks at her.

"If we have time,Ivy, I just want you to know this ain't no five hour trip,we are going to be in the air for a long ass time. I thought we could have sex through the fly but you just have to be on your period"

"Wait, I changed my mind, I can't be too far from the kids and you're the one who brung it on early."

"Ivy make up your mind." He mumbles looking at her as he stops at a red light

"Victor, did you ever go to court?" She questions

"Nah, I wrote a letter ,I know the judge."

"So you got out of it?"

"Don't worry about it"

"A young man told me he works for you,he doesn't,you know?" She questions hoping he didn't make drug runs although Victor told her he doesn't really earn much income from it