The huge grin on the Prince's face vanished as he got startled hearing his fiancee's voice in his chamber right after he puts on the pendant.

"Grizel?"

He holds the pendant's blue Dragon ornament near his left ear to make sure the voice comes from it.

"Good, it's connected perfectly"

Grizel's voice was heard once again as Rex suddenly recalled the content of the contract between his father and fiancee, the incomplete blueprint that was written in their contract and madly admired by the skillful Imperial Craftsman.

"Oh! Is it the finished product of the long-distance communication magic tool you've designed?"

He suddenly realized that pendant is the finalized magic item designed by Grizel herself, though, in the blueprint the design was simpler with a small teardrop-shaped bead of pendant supported with only green mana stone and wasn't as fancy as his blue dragon ornament that was made of the blue mana stone.

Rex smiled genuinely when he realized that his pendant is special.

"Yes, I named it after my soon-to-create company, The Fortuna's Pendant"

Grizel said it soon-to-create company even though the preparation of the company is mostly done, it because this incomplete company won't fully start before she recruited the greedy genius merchant, who'll be the next elite member of the Tartarus Organization in charge of the business department.

'Tough not one of the guest, tonight, I'll fish him out to find me himself since that greedy rat will sniff the smell of gold faster than anyone else'

She smirked looking at the 4 jewelry boxes contain the lowest grade of Fortuna's pendants with green mana stone attached that she prepared as the promotional materials, even if it was trash compared to the ones used by Grizel and her comrades since the higher mana stones have the more features, it was still a valuable miraculous item for others.

"Congratulations, your business carrier as a merchant is finally getting started"

Rex added knowing the next plans of his future Empress.

"Well, it was also thanks to the Emperor's wise decision"

Grizel was planning to start a business and build a merchant company, one of this company's main business is focus on research and development of magic items then selling it, and this magic pendant is one of her designs that was successfully created with the help of her newly-recruited vassal, Asmodeus.

But...

Selling that kind of advanced magic items is not a simple matter, her company will surely be targeted by other nations, not to mention the greedy people who want to monopolize her creations, even if she was strong enough to defend her company but brute force is not the answer to never-ending business assault, moreover, she doesn't have time to play with them, instead of the muscle, its time for the brain to shine, that's why Grizel offered a win-win contract with the Emperor.

The agreement was...

For the Azure Empire to be her sole business patron.

The price of the information she gave to the Emperor is to be her business patron while hiding her identity as the owner of the company.

In other words, the Azure Empire is protecting her.

Of course, as her business patron, the Azure Empire will have exclusive benefits and will be treated as the main priority over any other country for business trading.

Seeing the magnificent prospect of her blueprints, the Emperor has no other choice but to sign the contract.

That is how Grizel turned this whole nation into her strong and sturdy business shield.