The Grapes of Rath

(Ultimate Echo Echo v.s. Overhaul is indeed in the works)

 Overhaul is indeed in the works)

"And make sure you bring have your swimsuit packed, and your toothbrush, and your-."

"Mom!" Ben said. "I.. er.. m-mean Mrs. Jiro.."

Mrs. Jiro had frozen mid panicked sentence, holding Ben's duffel bag in her hands, her eyes wide with shock as Kyoka blinked with astonishment. "Y-you just said-.."

"Er nothing." Ben said quickly.

"Y-you genuinely said."

Ben was brick red now, looking away embarrassed. "L-look.. it's.. if it makes you uncomfortable to call you that-.."

"No.. just.." Mrs. Jiro gave Ben a teary eyed smile before kissing him on the cheek. "I'm just glad that's all."

Ben mumbled a little, thanking Mrs. Jiro in a tiny voice as Kyoka clapped him on the back. "Come on alien kid, lets get going before Bakugou starts yelling."

As the Jiro family minivan drove off, Ben sighed, shouldering his bag while he walked towards the shuttle bus that would take them to camp where most of Class 1A was already chatting happily along with some of class 1B. 

"OHO! So this is Ben Tennyson-san?" said a snide voice, suddenly from behind. "I hear that you of CLASS 1-A don't actually have even a real quirk hmm?"

"Eh?" Ben turned around to see a blonde boy with a rather lofty expression, tilting his head as he wiggled his fingers maliciously. 

"So ALLLL of our class has passed the Practical exams, but only a few of yours did hmmmm? And ALLLLL of our class has quirks and one of you relies on a  weird alien machine HMMMMMMM!?" said the boy. "HAHAHAHA Is that more proof that class 1-A is inferior to- WHAAACK!"

A giant hand smacked the boy into the ground, causing him to cough and eat dirt. 

The huge hand shrank into a normal sized hand as a girl with similar hair color to Gwen tied in a pony tail smiled. "Hi there, Ben Tennyson right? Gwen's told me a bunch about you! Don't mind Monoma-san here, he's always like this."

"Right, Neito Monoma, heard about him, or more like I was warned." Ben said.  "Eheh."

"Of course, that figures." said the girl with a sigh. "I'm the class rep of Class 1B Itsuka Kendo, You can also call me your cousin's bestie!"

"Itsuka-chan, don't just randomly say stuff like that!" said Gwen Tennyson herself, passing by, though she smiled and said immediately after. "But it is true! Ben, Itsuka's family's a friend of Grandpa remember?"

My Hero Academia: The Rise of Ben 10, Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara