The Food Castle

"Remember, we're just here to get a quick bite, and then we're back on the road." said Max. "Ben, you're just another animal-like quirk user. Do NOT tell people who you really are."

"Uhuh.. yeah right, no problem, just gonna.. OOOHH FOOD PERSON!!"

Rath's mouth watered as he instantly went chasing after a waiter in what appeared to be a Biker Bar.

"Be- I mean Rath! Wait!" Izuku stammered as he ran after tiger man

Kyoka instantly didn't feel like she really like this place.  The stench of cigars, the red dim lighting, the muscled men and women in leather jackets, with piercings and some even with guns on their hips, sitting at booths, eyeing the juicy looking children with chilling stares of curiosity. 

It was hard to believe that some of these bikers made up the majority fan base who appreciated her father's metal covers sometimes. 

Rath had already sat himself at the bar, scratching his furry chin with one finger as he eyed the menu

Rath had already sat himself at the bar, scratching his furry chin with one finger as he eyed the menu. "I'll.. uh.. take the.. EVERYTHING!"

"He means he'll take the sandwiches." said Kyoka, smacking some money down on the table. "The steak ones please."

"What's a young un' like you doin' in this joint?" said the burly bar tender, grinning at Kyoka with less than innocent eyes. "Oi, what do you say I teach you a thing or two about how the beer is made out back?"

Rath suddenly stood up and extended one of his claws , jabbing it sharply against the man's chin. "Make my food, and don't ever look at her.. again.. "

The man gulped, holding up both his hands in surrender as Rath sat back down, eagerly waiting for his meal. 

"Thanks." Kyoka said. 

"Eh? What for!?" Rath said. 

"Sticking up for me." said Kyoka with a smile. "You're still Ben underneath all that fur after all."

"Sticking up for who!? That guy was just BLABLABLA when Rath wants his food now!" Rath roared. 

Kyoka sighed. "Forget I asked, the sooner you transform back the better. 

But as Kyoka shook her head and walked back to join Max, Rath blushed a little, hiding his embarrassment in a huddled sitting position. 

"What?" Katsuki grumbled as Kyoka came to stand next to him, her arms folded grumpily. 

"Nothing, just had a bit of a spaz with Sergeant Hungry Tiger ass." Kyoka said, rolling her eyes.

"I'll only say this cause Tennyson's my.. friend.. and you're too used to the nice version." grunted Bakugou quietly. "Speaking as somebody who is usually angry, ya ever consider that Rath might be too prideful to admit when he's affectionate?"