The New Earth: Prelude to the Class 1 A in Space arch.

"Ugh.. can I get up yet..?" Tetrax muttered as he shifted uncomfortably in the large hospital bed that had been retrofitted for those whose quirks made them large bodied. "This is too soft. Like sleeping on a cloud..

Tetrax's melted body parts had been severed off with a high tech laser cutter lent to the hospital by Azmuth in order to let the injured parts regrow,  a special respirator tube went into his mouth like a straw, attached to a high tech machine that Gluto monitored.

"Tennyson was lucky." said Gluto as he used a few gooey tendrils to turn some dials on the respirator's controls. "He managed to defeat Vilgax before the effects of the Ultimatrix became too harsh, but ultimately it was complete luck as they say. Crystalization of matter was not something Vilgax ever faced before. If he ever comes back, I doubt the same trick will work twice.."

"Indeed.. somehow he gained some of All For One's abilities, such as his Forced Quirk Activation.." said All Might, who was present in the room. "That in itself is disturbing.."

"Yeah, if Vilgax has been consolidating the powers of enemies he defeats, then it makes sense why he's so extremely powerful now." said Tetrax. "Speaking of which, how are we dealing with him?"

"The crystal prison that Ultimate Diamondhead constructed didn't kill him it seems. It turns out there's something rather resilient about Vilgax's cells that prevented his body from fully crystalizing. As such, after breaking away segments of the crystal, the Plumbers erected a few.. measures.. "

"It's too dangerous to move him out of Earth." said Tetrax. "The Milky Way Treaty states that his army cannot enter Earth's airspace anymore, but the moment we move him past the moon.."

"Yeah, a rescue attempt would be guaranteed." said Gluto. 

"Which means we imprison him on Earth." said All Might. "And with how powerful he is, we'll need alien technology, you know what this means.."

Tetrax sighed. "Yeah, looks like aliens will become more involved in this world after all.."

*************

Earth was in a state of shock after the Kamino Ward Vilgax incident. While views on aliens changed thanks to Tetrax's and Ben's efforts to stop Vilgax, at the same time, Vilgax's attempted invasion itself also firmly rooted some already fiercely held anti-alien views. In short, the world was in a highly divided period which was only worsened by All Might's retirement.

Of course this meant that shock was inevitable, when white sleek ships bearing the green Omnitrix-like insignia of an hourglass against a black circle,  hovered down from the skies, to a landing area that was designated next to the podium for a press conference. 

Aliens of all shapes and sizes poured out of the ships, all of them wearing similar white and black armored uniforms, some of them wearing customized versions to accommodate their extra limbs, appendages, or needs to constantly breathe differing gasses and liquid. 

And at their head, was Tetrax in a similar uniform, next to none other than the human Max Tennyson, formerly heroes Max-imum Overload. 

 Reporters from all countries gathered  at the press conference held in front of the currently off limits Kamino Ward.. while heroes from all over such as Ishiyama the Sumo Slammer, and the Number One American Pro Hero Captain Celebrity, stood guard. 

And it was some hours afterward, that the Jiro Family  turned on their tv to watch the momentous conference..

Ben stared at the television screen as his grandfather, Tetrax at his side, still sporting an arm in a cast, stepped up to the podium, amid a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd..