Let Me Tell You Something: I am.. A HERO

List of Ben 10's Super Moves. Volume 1. 

Ben's unique powers make it hard for him to develop any one alien's powers in the amount of time it takes to do the Hero Curriculum, resulting in him sometimes taking extra one on one classes with All Might and Aizawa and certain teachers depending on which alien he focuses. Here is a list of Super Moves he has managed to develop.  Rath's attacks do not count as Super moves, as they were just invented on the fly. 

Heatblast: 

Nova Burst: By charging pressure into a fire ball the size of a house, and then compressing the fireball into a smaller ball the size of a golf ball, Heatblast then thrusts forward, releasing the pressure into a flaming blast capable of piercing heavily armored combatants, as well as melting dense rock into pure lava.   Aizawa speculates that the attack itself is even hotter than the center of the Earth due to the fact that even things that are merely near the path of the heat beam either melt into puddles or turn to ash. 

Nova Volcano: Heatblast charges up the flames around his head to create a giant area of affect explosion to deal with surrounding enemies. At full charge, it becomes the same Super Nova attack used in the OG series against Hex in the Fountain of Youth.

Ultimate Heatblast- Super Nova Smash:  Using a combination of All Might's techniques with Ultimate Heatblast's morphing flame cape, decimates enemies with a barrage of giant fiery fists that have near infinite range.

AmpFibian:

Wattage Gungnir: lightning charged into a single point that hits surfaces like a high impact spear, developed after Aizawa made Ben and Denki Kaminari watch a documentary on Lightning strikes. It was used to cause Patrick Tennyson of the Fated 5 to have a heart attack.

Wattage Jellyfish Strike:  AmpFibian surrounds his tentacles in lightning, and takes advantage of their stretchiness and elasticity to make them into high powered whips. 

Diamondhead:

Crystal Porcupine: Diamondhead sends a crystal erupting from the earth, which then spikes up and fires multiple shard projectiles from all over it. A dangerous move with range that's only limited by Diamondhead's field of vision. 

Crystal Chainsaw: Diamond Head makes a sword with serrated blades that slide up and down a "belt" of miniature interlocking crystal chain links, made on the sword's edges, allowing him to spin the serrated blades into a high powered chain saw.  This move took hours of practice after Diamondhead perfected his sculpting detail  at the Training Camp. 

Ultimate Diamondhead- Crystal Camelot: Surrounding his opponent with his Crystal Truth Seeker Turrets, he fires all of his Light Beams at once to encase his opponent in a giant crystal the size of a skyscraper.   Ben developed this move in secret with All Might coaching him as Deku watched. 

Echo Echo:

Wall of Sound: Echo Echo's most basic super move. He creates a multitude of clones which all fire a sonic blast at the same time. 

Echo Chamber: Used like wall of Sound, but the clones surround the enemy, blasting them from all sides.  This move's execution was practiced with Ectoplasm and Present Mic assisting. 

Ultimate Echo Echo- Sonic Doom:  Probably the most iconic move from Ultimate Alien in the classic timeline, famously used to one shot Ultimate Kevin, Ultimate Echo Echo surrounds the enemy from all angles, even the bottom and top with Sonic Amplifier discs  to create an upgraded version of Echo Chamber, which is strong enough to even contain a nuclear explosion for a while. 

Ultimate Echo Echo- Dead End Orchestra: First used against Overhaul. Ultimate Echo Echo's version of Wall of Sound that's powerful enough to absolutely wipe away Overhaul's strongest attacks while also sending the villain flying high into the stratosphere, and ripping apart his hearing.