Premonition of War.

"Oh.. are we best friends yet? Are we? ARE we?" 

Kyoka Jiro could only grit her teeth fearfully as she pushed hard against the giant syringe that was inches from her face.

The eyes of Toga leered at her, blushing as she let out a steamy breath of glee. 

"We can be friends right? Talking about boys? Doing girl stuff? Yes yes?"

It had only been moments since Himeko Toga had ambushed Kyoka out of the blue and all she could think in the end was 'what the actual heck!?'. 

"Jiro-chan!!" A familiar froggish tongue wrapped around Toga's waist and sent her flying back, before whipping back into Tsui's mouth. 

"Tsu-chan!" stammered Kyoka. "C-careful, I'm not sure what she can do- o.. oww.."

Kyoka blinked as she stared at the blood dripping from her arm and looked over to see that Toga had filled a bit of syringe with red liquid.

"Hmmmm, that might do, that might do nicely." said Toga as she giggled gleefully. "Ne, ne, that makes us friends now right?  Do you have any boys you like? Come on you can tell me-."

"BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

Something exploded into the side of the cliff next to the three girls.. a dust cloud momentarily filling the air.

"U-ugh.." Chromasatone wrenched himself out of the rocks. "Well that happened."

Toga stared at Chromastone for a moment before noticing the Omnitrix badge and then her mouth spread into a wide smile. "Ooooohhhhh.. cuuuute.." 

************

"GAAAAGGGGGHHH!!"

Magne fell to her knees, gasping for breath as Tetrax stood before her, his arms folded.  Behind him, Rojo was still standing, a few scars in her armor, but otherwise still in the fight. 

Nearby, Tiger was leaning against a tree, nursing a burned arm and Pixie Bob was lying on a worn out Mandalay's lap, unconscious. 

"N-no matter what I hit him with, he just doesn't go down!" stammered Magne. "Is Diamondhead also this durable!? Komodo Dragon must've been insane to get through that diamond skin!!"

Rojo glared at Tetrax. The bigger threat was Eraser Head due to his quirk erasure as far as she knew. But he was in the forest fighting Zombozo.  

Zombozo didn't actually have a quirk so she had no doubt that the clown would be fine. But so far even with Magne tag teaming alongside her, Tetrax had been able to easily repel them. d

She had seen the footage of Diamondhead from various sources. Ben was good in combat for a kid that was for sure. But Tetrax was a whole other level.  This guy's skill, it was no wonder he was widely regarded as a mercenary as one of the best by the other two she heard about, the Krab guy and the Jetpack one.. 

"At this point we probably should call in Sunder honey!" Magne exclaimed with a gasp.

"No need." said Rojo. "Even if we don't win, we're serving our purpose either way. But you've impressed me La Roca boy.  You can dance quite well."

"I've had my fair share of dance partners that is for sure." said Tetrax.  "Your partner's quirk is unique for sure, but I'm afraid she's a bad matchup for my species."

"That is for certain.." Rojo growled as she hurled out both hands and fired a massive bolt of energy from cannons that emerged in her palms. 

Tetrax crossed his arms together, creating a large crystal shield which easily deflected the blast, smoke sizzling off the surface of the hard diamond-like skin.