The Rise of Ben 10.

Tetrax readied himself as his new suit glowed with tremendous power. 

Five minutes.. that was the amount of time he had. His crystaline heart beat hard as he stepped forward, the earth cracking beneath a single step. 

Vilgax smiled as he clenched his fists. "You better be very sure..."

Tetrax merely grinned. "I've been sure ever since you killed my planet.. VILGAX!!!"

Tetrax disappeared in a blur of speed.

"WHAT!?" Vilgax growled. "My eyes can't keep up-!?"

Vilgax whirled around just in time to block a powerful diamond blade that slashed straight into his forearm. 

"KAAABOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!" a shockwave burned from the contact of the blade against Vilgax's indestructible form.. 

The blade wouldn't cut, but the crystal wasn't cracking one bit.. and as Vilgax hurled a powerful eye blast into Tetrax's body, the beam split around his body instead of harming it, raging through several city blocks.. 

Tetrax leaped back and slammed his hands on the ground, encircling the building with large crystal walls intended to keep damage to bystanders at a minimum. 

"Your durability, your speed, your strength." said Vilgax. "I take it this is Azmuth's doing."

"Galvanic Mechamorph Ultra-Combat Armor." said Azmuth. "The first version had a downside of increasing aggression, but this newest version I made is perfectly suited for Petrosapiens, not only enhancing combat power, but durability. Unlike the Omnitrix, this invention was created for the sole purpose of warfare, but only against one person.. and when you're dead and gone, this thing's going back in the vault."

"Extraordinary, once more you prove your inventive prowess my old friend." said Vilgax. "But I see only a work in progress. Though you might've increased his durability, it seems he still cannot pierce my skin."

"Where there's a will, there's a way." Tetrax growled as he moved in again. 

Tetrax and Vilgax collided with each other.. the both of them hurling hyper fast punches against each other, tremendous explosive shockwaves erupting from each point of contact as they both became a blur. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Tetrax hurled a punch straight into Vilgax's jaw, but it did nothing as Vilgax slammed Tetrax's head with powerful kick, sending the crystal alien in a power suit flying back but also with not much of a scratch.

"As usual, your inventions prove beyond words" said Vilgax. "The power that device has granted my former employee has given him the power to conquer worlds with his hands alone." 

"It does far more than that." said Tetrax as he held out a fist, and suddenly the glove morphed into a powerful cannon barrel, in which blue energy hummed and glowed. 

"KAAAAAAAAZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!" a beam of powerful white energy erupted from Tetrax's cannon arm, blasting into Vilgax's armor and sending him careening back. 

Vilgax stepped away, smoke hissing off his body as cracks suddenly appeared in parts of his armor. "I've felt that power.. a To'kustar Cosmic Ray.."

This armor was made using the Heart of a To'kustar as its power source. It grants me everything that race has, excluding size." said Tetrax. 

"I'm sure you're aware that I once defeated the To'Kustar warrior, God Giant Gileath?" said Vilgax. 

"Gileath never had my desire to beat you with your own torn up spine." Tetrax growled.