Attack of the Vanguard Action Squad.

Trivia:

Zombozo's pet FiFi is in fact a Dimensional Shambler  from Lovecraft Lore. These monsters cannot be touched by others who do not come from their own dimension. They hypnotize their victims and drag them into their own dimension which is a world flooded with swampy milk-like mires, where they drag their victims underneath and devour their souls. FiFi's residence inside a painting is based off the Dimensional Shambler from the Call of Cthulhu video game.  FiFi cannot be summoned more than 5 minutes at a time however before having to return to her painting, but while she is active, she cannot even be defeated by a prime All Might due to her transdimensional nature.  All enemies can do is run.  The Shambler can however, be affected by  Raven's magic. 

Zombozo replaces the villain Mustard as part of the Vanguard Action Squad in this timeline while Rojo replaces Spinner who is permanently insane and will not return in any future books.  They will move on to become commanders of the Paranormal Liberation Army. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!"

Tiger was thrown back several meters, panting, burns and bruises on his forearms as he faced the figure before him with gritted teeth. 

"OHOHOHO!" standing before him, was a woman that was so broadly built and muscular and facial hair, that she would easily be mistaken for a man, dressed in an orange jacket with black glasses over his eyes.  She carried a large rectangular metal bar over her shoulders, like a club. 

"Not bad not bad!" said the member of the League of Villains as Tiger panted. "You're so amazingly strong that it's no wonder you're called Tiger! Allow me to introduce myself! I am Magne of the Vangua-"

"WHAAAAAAMMM!" 

Before Magne could finish her sentence, Tiger closed in, his arm bending around right around Magne's giant bar as she tried to block..

Tiger grinned slightly as he let loose another set of bendy punches, no matter where Magne attempted to block, his arms twisting and flattening in unusual ways to find their mark.

"Th-that Pliabody Quirk! Eeep!!" Magne squealed. "So merciless to a woman!!"

"MERCILESS!? My punches.. ARE FILLED WITH LOOOOOOOVE!" Tiger roared as he beat Magne back. 

Back near the edge of the clearing near the main cabins, there was an explosion as suddenly Pixie Bob flew out of the air and fell upon the ground, panting.

"PIXIE BOB!!" Tiger roared as he continued his battle. "DON'T GIVE IN!"

Pixie shakily stood up, burns covering her skin, one of her eyes closed and dripping blood. 

Rojo approached her out of the din, her eye filled with merciless cold fury, her metal armor flashing in the moonlight.

"That all you got.. chica?" said Rojo. "You are supposed to be superheroe professional, no?"

"I.. I won't let you hurt them-" Pixie Bob gasped as she slammed her hands against the earth, and massive waves of mud and rock exploded out on either side of Rojo. 

Rojo merely side. "Ay dios mio, you're all the same."

Rojo thrust her hands to the side, and massive explosive red energy erupted from cannons on her palms, blasting the earth apart with ease.