All For Vilgax

Heads up Notice from the Author on differences between Rise of Ben 10 Hideout Raid Arch and MHA Hideout Raid Arch. 

Writing this chapter was more than a little agonizing. Deciding what to keep and what not to keep from the Hideout raid arch. Because until Vilgax's appearance, it was mostly supposed to play out the same way, and having to rewrite an entire episode word for word feels.. just.. ugggghhhh.. so I've made a few liberties, so you might find this chapter sort of skims the earlier hideout raid scenes.  Also because its Vilgax and not All For One, there are a few scenarios from the canon iteration that didn't happen, such as Deku's Bakugou rescue plan. Though lets be honest, with XLR8, that plan would've been completely unnecessary, so it made no sense to write another one of those.

"Huh.. guess they really know me better than I thought."

Katsuki grinned from within the Bar in which the League of Villains were situated.. he was standing next to a dismantled chair and untied ropes, staring down the rest of the League who was eying him at ready with interest. 

It had only been moments since they untied him as a gesture of good will.

Tomura Shigarki's main argument?

"Join us and you'll be able to win all you want, without any distractions.." 

Of course, they thought because of his anger and temper, that he'd be an easy guy to turn to their side. What a bunch of shit.

The one called Rojo merely sat quietly by and sipped some tea as the rest of the villains eyed Katsuki quietly, with Tomura at their head.

"OHOHO! I like this one." said Zombozo, licking his lips. "Quite a bit of spunk! You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Accelerator would you?"

"Mmmm, he's a bit hot, but not as hot as the one I pledged my heart to." said Toga, licking her lips.

"Uh... H-Himiko-san." said Twice. "It wouldn't happen to be the one who gave you that black eye would it?"

Toga smiled happily, her cheeks turning pink as she turned to look at Twice, one of her eyes swollen black and purple as the result of a crystal fist having rammed into it moments after Chromastone had landed back in that forest.  "YEP! Teehee! He's my new crush!!"

"Yeeeah, just checking." said Twice. 

"Heh, you guys can't afford to hurt me can you!? Not if you want to succeed in the plan!!" said Katsuki with a grin.

"Hmmm.. in that case.." Tomura muttered. "I'll need a little help from Master.. Master, if you would.. lend me a hand with this.."

Tomura turned to look at the monitor. "Master..?"

There was no answer.

Tomura's eyes widened. "Oi.. where are-..

"TEEEXAAAAS.. SMAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The walls to the bar were torn to shreds as multiple wooden branches extended out from the well known Kamui Woods and wrapped around all the villains, and All Might crashed into the bar from above, grinning. 

"WH-WHAAAAT!?" Tomura roared.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" All Might laughed as he stood up and put his fists on his hips in a typical heroic pose and more heroes appeared..

The Elderly Gran Torino, who despite his age, moved with more speed than most. The powerful Edgeshot who emerged from a point thinner than a pencil point on the other side of the bar.