Hunted

"Chink Chink Chink Chink

"Chink Chink Chink Chink.."

Kraab skuttled across the road, his bright orange armor shimmering in the sun as he examined tire track traces with his enhanced robotic vision, statistics and zoom in shots of the road displaying on his vision. 

His body  was like a humanoid crab. Orange and yellow robotic armor covered his entire body, a robotic crablike head situated over a gray neck brace, with a humanoid torso fitted over four crab-like spiked legs. 

"Well?" The dome headed mercenary's triangular optic pad glinted. 

"Quite a ways away." said Kraab. "The Vreedles didn't do us any favors by alerting our quarry. They got out fast. As expected of Max-imum Overload. That old fart's still got skills after all these years. Tracking them won't be easy."

"No." said Tetrax. "I suspect not. I'm going to scout ahead of the road, see if I can find some vantages. This part of Earth is an island overall, the bright side is, there's only so much ground they can cover before having to cross the sea, and even if they wanted to, it wouldn't be advisable for them. "

"Yeah yeah, just make sure you don't stab us in the back if you capture them early, and then hand em over to Vilgax without letting us get our cut." said Kraab. 

"Kraab." said Tetrax with a shrug. "come now, how long have we worked together?"

"Old habits die hard, even for mercenaries who've worked together a while." said Kraab.

"Ata gachi magai." SixSix, who was examining the road a few meters out, let out a few guttural remarks. 

He was the tallest of the trio, a longer humanoid torso with a black helmet that had four purple bright glowing visors, and purple and black armor that with clawed gauntlets, and several closed bulb-like compartments all over the chest and arms. The look was finished off with a sleek looking black jetpack fitted to his back.

"Well said." said Kraab, jabbing a thumb at the other mercenary. "See, he gets it!"

Compartments on SixSix's jetpack opened and several long robotic tendrils slithered out, with various gadgets fitted on the end. 

One robot arm used a clawed end to pick up a crushed soda can as the other arm used a scanning red light to examine it. 

"Guta mokarsti zo.." said SixSix. "Omnitrix ta mutarin."

"So you got a lock on the biometric signature of one of the guys in their group? How do you know if its even one of them?" asked Kraab. 

Tetrax picked the can out of SixSix's claw, holding it up to his domed helmet. "Data matches one Katsuki Bakugou, guess he dropped this by accident or something after he finished his drink. Hmph, predictable humans."

"Alright then, now that we got a viable DNA trail, guess that only means we have to head em off."

"Wait." said Tetrax.