Circus and Salsa.

2 weeks earlier

2 weeks earlier...

"Are you SURE about this?" grunted Twice. "Like seriously SERIOUSLY sure!!?"

"Shigaraki thinks he'll be useful so I'm doing what Shigaraki says." said Toga with a shrug of her shoulders. 

"Quiet down, you and I both know this ain't the place to get cheeky." Dabi grumbled. 

The three villains were walking down an alleyway, only they weren't in Japan. 

It had taken quite some string pulling from All For One to get them into the alleyways of London, and though they were less recognizable here, that didn't make them Not Recognizable.  And the man they had been sent to fetch? Well.. 

Toga stared at Dabi. The normally calm and collected Dabi who was never afraid of anything, who now had a droplet of sweat slowly trickling down his forehead. 

"I-is it really as bad as the stories say?" Toga whispered, her normal blood thirsty glee vanishing into silent fearful tension. 

"It's worse." said Dabi. "But as Shigaraki said, when it comes to Spinner and what happened to him, he knows his stuff, and he's a prime candidate for the Vanguard Action Squad. He's loyal to All For One, more so than his other employer."

"Even so, his other employer is Overlord whose still technically our partner even if he's in prison, and the Forever Knights have strict policies about honoring their alliances." said Twice. "Hey ho! I doubt recruiting will be an issue! The Knights already promised we could take their Number Four from the Fated Five right?"

"Count Bullet?" said Toga. "The weird Top Hat Guy?"

"Count Bullet isn't Number four, he isn't number anything." said Dabi. "He was a fake in case Overlord ever got captured.  They couldn't risk losing so many of their Fated Five already. Count Bullet was strong enough to contend with Tennyson and perform Nesmith's ruse, that was enough.  With Komodo Dragon, Shock Lock and Sublimino in jail, and Patrick stuck in the states, it's only natural that Overlord would get stingy with his precious remaining resources."

"Neh Neh.. so is the real Number Four strong?" asked Toga, her excited grin returning. 

"She's the adopted daughter of the La Rosa Rojo cartel, the Forever Knight's South American Front, you tell me. As the fourth person to take the Rojo mantle, I hear she climbed all the way to number four and she's still only 18."

"Sounds cool! Maybe we can be friends.. eheheheh." Toga smirked, blushing, her breath coming out in puffy clouds. 

"She's waiting for us where our target is however, and our target should not be taken lightly." said Dabi. "I've met him only twice.. but.. "

Dabi shivered and immediately Twice and Toga went silent. Anything that scared Dabi was not to be taken lightly. 

They stopped at the end of the cobblestone alleyway  where a large wooden door could be seen. 

On top read a sign shaped like an arch with big flashing light lined letters reading, "Zombozo's Fantastical Circus of Strange."