Chapter 3: Robot on a run

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Wait stuck? What do you mean by that?

Remington: Well it's maybe best you'll come with me and see this yourself.

Cali: While yous do that I'll try to contact the Captain and tell him what's happening.

Y/n: Alright.

Cali and Robert enter the blue base while Y/n and Remington head up to the second floor and once there see Tucker bend down to Church's trying to fix him while Caboose is beside them as they walk up to them and ask.

Y/n: So I'm I gonna ask what are yous doing?

Church: What dose it look like we're doing?

Y/n: Trying to fix his nuts because Caboose may have blast it off.

Church: Fuck off!

Tucker: We figured we try to have Church's new body to fix the tank-

Caboose: Um I think you mean Sheila.

Tucker: Right "Sheila" so we can use it against the reds.

Y/n: So how did your tank-

Caboose: Sheila.

Y/n: Oh um "Sheila" gotten blown up?

Tucker: Well let's just say this chick throw a gernade at Tex and blow both her and the tank up.

Y/n: Let me guess, the chick your talking about is the pink armour right?

Tucker: Yep.

Y/n: (thought) Woah they are kinda stupid. But then again it would be funny to see their reaction when it turns out that punk armour guy is a dude.

Church: Well back to the story. There was think beeping thing on my head that is really annoying and when Tuckee pull the wires it stopped but I can't move.

Y/n:......Have you try walking with your hands?

Church:..................

Y/n: (chuckle) I kidding man, I'm kidding. Jeez learn to laugh for once.

Church: Yeah I'll laugh once I get moving.

Y/n: Alright let me see.

Y/n been down to see many wires were pulled and said while looking at them.

Y/n: Jeuse Tucker how many wires did you pull, it's like some kid came by and use a kids toy scissors and cut them up.

Tucker: I don't know, I just pull until Churchea being in his head stops.

Y/n: Well I'm not a engineer so there is no way I can't fix all that. What about you Remington, know any engineering?

Remington: Sorry but no, I'm only trained to be a medical assistants for my squad.

Y/n: That's alright, well looks like you'll gonna be like this for the rest of your life Church.

Church: Ha Ha very funny.

Caboose: Um Church we have.

Church: Oh my god Caboose! Not only you call my girlfriend a slut, blow me up with a tank, shooting me in the head and you and Tucker paralysed me from the waist down! So it would be very nice of you IF YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP!

Simon: Hey blues we're back with a- what the he'll is going on?!

They turn to see Simons, Doc and Grif in front of their base as they stand up and Church ask.

Church: Hey what's going on?

Y/n: Looks like your reds are back.

Church: What? Why didn't you tell us Caboose.