Part 19

Lindsey didn't let Stevie get too far away. He jumped to his feet and reached for her, spinning her around, her chest slammed against his. She was about to say something and opened her mouth, which he used as an opportunity to slip his tongue past her lips. The forcefulness of the kiss, made her knees buckle slightly, he held her firmly in his arms.

"Did I win?" Stevie asked, breaking for air. He captured her lips again, but she pushed him away. "Did I win?" She repeated, punctuating every word.

"Yeah, fine, whatever." Lindsey shrugged, admitting his defeat just to be able to taste her again. 

As soon as the words escaped him, she gave in. Her arms went up and around his neck as his held her tightly against his front. He fumbled with her clothes, lifting her top up and over her head. He was slightly surprised that she didn't put up a fight. The lights were on and knowing how self-conscious she was, he was sure, she'd stop him. The setting wasn't romantic and their reunion wasn't how he'd been imagining it for years, but...

"I'll make love to you later." He said, pecking her on the lips. "Right now, I need you, Steph." He breathed heavily, his forehead pressed against hers. 

She didn't reply, she just smiled and ran her hand through his hair, kissing him in an a lot gentler fashion than he had kissed her. Soon, she was lying on the couch and he hovered above her, looking at her for a moment. She cast her eyes down and draped her arm over her middle. He knew why, he wished she wouldn't have felt the need to do that. Pulling her hand away, he moved his body lower and placed featherlike kisses around the area, which bothered her the most. Inch by inch, he traveled up until he reached her lips again. At the same time, he finished undressing her. She was so lost in the moment, it barely registered in her mind that she now lay completely exposed before his eyes. He didn't pause for too long, even though he wanted to take her in, to imprint the image of her like this, because he could never be sure if this was the last time, they'd be together this way or not. Sitting back on his heels, he unfastened his belt and got rid of the remaining layers of clothes. She felt him rubbing against her, when he lay on top of her again and a barely audible moan escaped her. He slowed down and his lips felt softer somehow, when they kissed. He wasn't sure, how long it had been for her, but he wasn't going to ask. Instead, he loved on her and caressed her body for a while longer, until she placed her hand on his backside and gave him a bit of a push. Entering her agonizingly slowly, he groaned from somewhere deep within and she arched her back at the feeling of him. He stilled, their eyes locked, he waited. Her legs wrapped around him and he began with slow, steady thrusts. He couldn't go on much longer, he had to speed up, but she didn't seem to mind, when he did. They moved in perfect harmony as one. No matter, how much time had passed, they had always been the perfect match for each other. He wished, he was thirty or at least twenty years younger, he wanted to go on, but that was no longer his unfortunate reality. 

"Let it go, baby." She whispered to him. "You'll make love to me later." She echoed his words and pressed her lips softly to his.