*20* Forest of Death: Part 2

Last Time

"Alright brats! The test starts now!" Anko suddenly yelled as the gates in front of everyone swung open.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Natsume yelled as her team took off into the forest.

"Aye!" Joy agreed.

*Natsume's P.O.V.*

"I'm so bored!!!" I whined for the nth time as I walked in the forest behind the others. We had been walking for hours now and nothing has yet to happen yet.

"Aye. This is nothing like the S-rank exams...." Joy said dejectedly.

"Shut up, Natsume! You're so loud." Sakura complained. "Are you trying to draw attention towards us!?"

Right after saying that, we heard a loud scream sound throughout the forest.

"Seems like things are getting interesting, hehe." I chuckled, getting excited again as I smirked.

"That scream sounded a bit scary though....." Sakura chimed, worry evident in her voice.

"Oh come on, nothing to be scared about. It'll all be fine. " Naruto said, arms behind his head. He then suddenly turned around and ran towards the tree in front of us. "Excuse me for a sec. I really gotta....ya know...:"

"Not in front of us, you aren't!" Sakura yelled as she pummeled Naruto on top of the head. "Go find a bush or something!"

I laughed as I watched Naruto run off while mumbling.

"Neh, neh Natsume-chan, when do you think we will finally be able to do something?" Joy asked.

"Thats a good question Joy. Hopefully soon. We can't exactly brag to Natsu-nii and the others if nothing happens!" I whined.

After a while he came back from out of the bush. But something wasn't right. He didn't smell like his normal ramen and dirty socks, instantly causing me to put my guard up as I glared at the imposter.

"Wooo! That sure was a lot. I was able to spell out my name and everything!" The imposter laughed while scratching the back of his head.

"You are such a pig! You really are disgusting sometimes, you know that!" Sakura yelled, ready to hit the blonde again.

' Seems like Sakura doesn't realize that's not the actual Naruto. I wonder if Sasuke noticed.' I thought to myself as I glanced over at the raven haired male next to me.

The said male was currently glaring at the imposter as well before taking off, kicking the imposter into a tree.

I then walked forward and grabbed the imposter, holding one of those kunais to his neck.

"Sasuke...? Natsume...?" Sakura called out, confused. "It wasn't that bad. Don't you think you guys are going a bit overboard?"

"Yeah. What the heck guys. What is this all about?" The imposter asked. Not bothering to answer, I pushed the kunai closer to his neck only to be kicked away by him. Sasuke immediately reacted by jumping forward and swinging his leg for a kick at the imposter in which he dodged. Swinging another kick, the imposter also dodged that one by lunging into the tree behind him.

Taking that chance, I launched forward, kicking the blonde out of the tree and pinning him to the ground again with the kunai up to his neck again. This time though, deep enough to draw blood.

"What are you guys doing!?" Sakura yelled, confused.

"Take a good look at him." Sasuke said, bringing out a kunai to defend himself.

"What did you do to Naruto?" I asked calmly while glaring, pushing the blade deeper against his neck.

"What are you guys talking about? I am Naruto!" The fake yelled.

"Yeah? Then where is the cut that was on your cheek!" Sasuke asked, obviously shocking the fake. "You also have your shuriken pouch on your left leg instead of the right when the real Naruto is obviously right handed."

"I don't know a lot about ninjas, but that seems like a pretty rookie mistake there buddy." I snickered while still glaring. Bringing my face closer to him, I smelled him once more "Besides, even if you did remember the cut, you would never be able to get past me with my senses. You smell nothing like Naruto."

"Your transformation skills are worse than Naruto's. Now just tell us who you are!" Sasuke yelled.

There was then a loud poof under me, causing me to jump back due to the smoke. Once the smoke cleared away, it revealed a random guy with a mask on his face.

"It seems that you got me. So what though? I'm still going to take your scroll. Now hand it over or else." The ninja threatened. "So which one of you has it?"

When none of us answered, he just dashed forward. "Fine then, I'll just have to take all three of you out."

"Yeah, right! In your dreams!" I shouted as I swung my leg, bringing out a trail of flames and blocking him from pushing forward, causing the nin to stop in his tracks, stunned.

Sasuke, taking the chance, jumped forward through the flames, even shocking me, and charged at the nin as the two began clashing blades in the air while jumping through the trees.

"Hey! Don't just run through my fire like that you idiot! It's dangerous!" I yelled as I chased after them.

"Pay attention." The nin yelled as he threw kunais towards me, which I easily dodged.

"Heh, work on your aim." I taunted.

"Natsume, look out!" Sakura yelled.

"Huh?" I questioned, looking at the kunais only to be met with an explosion to the face. Quickly swallowing up the flames, I fell to the ground, avoiding any damage as I let out a small burp. "Oops, excuse me."

"Hey! Let me out of here!" Naruto yelled from a couple of feet, tied up and lying on the ground.

"Don't worry, Naruto! I'll save you!" Joy yelled as she flew to the struggling boy on the ground who was flopping like a fish. She then pulled on the ropes, trying to break them. Seeing her worthless but thoughtful attempt, Natsume threw a kunai, cutting the ropes.

"Sasuke!" I heard Sakura yell. Turning, I saw the nin had a kunai to his neck. Naruto quickly jumped into action, throwing a blade at the nin, causing him to jump away from Sasuke.

Sasuke then somehow managed to attach a kunai to his foot, though his eyes turned red with black marks. He then swung his leg in the air, sending the kunai flying towards the nin. Seeing this, the nin dodged the knife only to be attacked by Sasuke right in the chest.

"SO C-COOOOOOOOLLLL SASUKE!!!!" I shouted after Sasuke, stars in my eyes as I ran in place. "How did you do that! I wanna do that too!!!"

"Hey! Stay away from my Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled at me with razor sharp teeth, pointing at me accusingly.

"Don't just stand there Sakura! The others can come out at any moment!" Sasuke shouted.

After separating, the ninja then immediately ran away.