*2* Younger Sister of an Idiot

*Natsumes P. O. V*

"Here you go Mr. Huey. " I said as I handed the bag of jewels over to him.

"Ah, thank you my dear. Very much indeed. Here is your jewels. You can pick up the armor from the towns shop. Also take this magic scroll I have. I found it and thought it may be of use to a wizard. " the mayor said as he handed me a bag of jewels and scroll.

"Thank you. I'll be staying in town for the night at the local hotel till noon tomorrow, so if you need any more help, just send someone to me. " I said.

I was almost out of his office when he suddenly called out to me.
"Oh is this yours Natsume? " the mayor asked. I turned around to see what he was talking about to see him holding up the necklace I found.

"No. Doesn't it belong too the town? I found it in the cave with the rest of the jewels. " I said.

He stared at it for a bit before a knowing look crossed his face. "I remember where this jewel is from now. It use to belong to my late wife.She disappeared many years ago. Just thinking of her makes me think of all the times she would nearly squeeze a cat to death. She loved cats more then me I believe! " he said sadly as he slightly chuckled. "Why don't you take this as well. "

I stared at him shocked before I kindly denied it, even though I really wanted it. "Oh no no no. I can't take nothing of such importance!"

"Nonsense. This thing only holds sad memories. Plus I can see in your eyes that you really want it. " he said while chuckling.

I blushed, embarrassed that he knew. "A-are you sure? " I asked.

He nodded as he held it closer towards me. Smiling, I walked forward and took the necklace before sticking it into my pocket.

I thanked him before running out of his office and towards the towns blacksmith. When I got there, I walked in hearing the dinging of a bell and the pounding of a hammer.

Behind the counter I could see a man a little older then Natsu pounding away on a sword.

"Ah, excuse me. I'm here to pick up the armor from the mayor's reward. " I said.

The man looked up towards me before lifting up his goggles as his eyes widened. "And how did such a young girl like you defeat the dangerous bandits? " he asked shocked.

"Quite easily. And as proof, here is a letter from the mayor and the request sheet. " I said showing it to him.

"Ah so you're from Fairy Tail. That explains a lot. Just hold on a second there. " he said as he handed me back the papers.

I waited a few minutes before he came back carrying the armor. Just the sight of it made me begin to get all excited.

"Do you need help carrying out somewhere? " the man asked.

"No it's OK. I got it. " I said. I walked up to the armor and placed my hand on it as it began to glow before disappearing into my storage. "Will I'll be on my way now. Thanks for your help. "

"No problem. And have a good day little lady."

--Time Skip--

I was now sitting in my Hotel room and looking at the necklace. It was really beautiful and I absolutely love it. Joy was laying next to me, already asleep.

I was brought out of my awe struck stage when I felt a slight vibration on my chest and saw a faint glow of blue.

I looked down to see my communication Lacrima was glowing, indicating that Natsu-nii was calling me.

"Hi Natsu-nii! " I said as his face appeared as a hologram.

"Hey Natsume. Did you complete your mission? " he asked while grinning.

"Hai! It was real easy! I'm at a hotel now so I should be back around noon, maybe evening at the latest. " I said grinning back at him.

"That's what I'm talking 'bout! A good fight for someone as strong as you! " Natsu-nii said with flames coming out of his mouth.

I chuckled at him before yawning. "Go to sleep Hime. I'll see you tomorrow. " He said, getting into his big brother mode.

"Hai, Hai. Oyasumi Onii-chan... " I said, smiling.

"Oyasumi, hime-chan. " he said before his hologram disappeared.

I decided before going to sleep that I would look at the scroll the mayor gave me.

I opened it and skimmed over it, confused at the reading. Everything was in a weird language except for one sentence.

'Never Read this out loud. '

Of course, me being the younger sister of a dense idiot, I read it out loud.

Kodomo wa mahō no ji ni umaremashita tōku no izureka ni sōshin sa re koko no tame ni wa, seikatsu no samazamana hōhō o gakushū suru hōhō o manabu hitsuyō ga arimasu kunan to seika no kono kuesuto o toru tame ni wa, 2tsu no okurimono o ukenakereba narimasen anata wa mahō o iji shi, 1 ijō no nōryoku o uketorimasu anata wa neko to hitotsu ni naru yō ni sekai de ninja to ōku no kiken ga arukimawaru tokoro.

( Child born into the land of magic
Sent to one of far away
For here you should learn how to learn of life a different way
Of the hardships and accomplishments
For taking this quest, you shall receive two gifts
You keep your magic and receive one more ability
As you become one with a feline
In the world where ninjas and many dangers roam. )

Suddenly the lights in the room started flickering on and off and the air became thick as wind whipped around the room.

The necklace I received from the mayor began to shake before it shot up in to the air and began to glow. Then a black,blue, a dark purple began to swirl around the pendant becoming bigger and bigger.

Of course me being an idiot, I reached my hand forward and as soon as my finger tips touched the vortex, I was sucked in as I fell unconscious

--Time Skip--

I don't know how long I've been knocked out but as I opened my eyes I was surrounded by darkness anf I felt a pain in my head and lower back.

I was confused as to where I was and tried to walk around but as soon as I took a step I began falling, farther and farther down into the void of darkness.

I quickly closed my eyes tightly, waiting for my body to crash into the ground but I never felt the impact.

Cautiously, I slowly open my eyes and saw green grass. Confused I sat up and looked around, noticing I was in a forest.

"Who are you? " someone asked, snapping me out of my confusion.