I remembered seeing a Tik Tok of his. It implied 365 Days wasn't as good as Love, so I thought this would be funny.

If he really didn't want to watch it then that would be fine, but I want to see his reaction.

"Oh, goodness" he said before laughing.

"What" I asked already knowing what he was going to say.

"Nothing. I just... wasn't expecting this" he said motioning to the television.

"What's wrong with it" I asked.

"There's nothing really 'wrong' with it per-say, but I just didn't think you'd like this" he said sounding genuinely surprised I chose 365 Days.

"Well, I do" I said propping my head up high. "I think it's hot" I mumbled under my breath.

"You think it's hot" he asked glaring at me.

"I didn't say that" I said placing my hand on my chest like I was offended.

"I heard you" he said leaning towards me. "You kinky little f*cker" he said poking my side making me laugh.

"Stop. Sit down" I said trying to sit him down without laughing.

***

The movie played and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever a sexy scene came on. Since it was dark it was even better.

Garrett had me move up several times while we cuddled to readjust himself. He said he was just hot, but I'm not dumb.

He was horny.

I heard his breathing pick up, and then I heard him grumble in frustration. I looked at him waiting for him to readjust himself, yet again, when he said "kiss me."

"What" I asked confused.

"I said kiss me" he said looking more domineering.

I leaned over to kiss him when he sat himself flat on his bottom patting his lap.

"Sit" he said.

I glanced at the tele and then back at him, confused.

I slowly placed one leg to the other side of his thigh, straddling his lap. He peered up at me saying "I'm so happy you wore that skirt."

I looked down at my multi-coloured, plaid skirt then back up at him. "Why is that" I asked innocently.

His hands set themselves on my lower thigh while I asked my question. After I finished speaking he moved them higher and higher making my head pound.

"You're so pretty." His sweet words contradicted his devious actions.

"You like me wearing... skirts because I'm pretty" I said pausing for a moment when his hands squeezed my upper thighs.

"Have I ever told you that I love girls who wear uniforms" he asked while he continued his slow and torturous massage on my thighs.