"Come let's go." Sahil said. She looked at Vikram. He nodded and she went.

"So how are things going on with Aarav?"

"Good."

"Than why are you sitting here and not acknowledged him once?"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"So you both are still fighting but don't you feel jealous of Nyra. She has all his attention all these days."

"It's not like that she is family friend as well as our business client."

"You both have thick skull. You both should talk to each other like normal human being. Things would be much better than for your future." Vikram said.

"I am sorry. I am not getting your point."

"Nyra loves him from past few years. Now you are giving her opportunity to get close to him. What he has done in past no one can rectify that but I am sure that he will keep you happy forever." All of a sudden I started to feel suffocating.

"Excuse me." I said and left the club.

I started walking on the road. Here I couldn't share anything with anyone and Vikram knows about our marriage and god knows how many more knew.

Few minutes later Aarav's car was in front of me.

"Why the hell are you walking on streets in middle of the night get inside the car." Aarav screamed. I went inside the car and sat.

He asked me couple of time what had happened but I had no words for him. Once we entered the elevators.

"Which floor?" He asked.

"Hmm.." I was confused.

"2nd or 3rd floor." He asked again. I pressed 3rd floor.

"If you want to go and sleep in guest room than you can but inform me. I don't want to search for you in middle of the night."

I went to wardrobe after entering room to change my clothes and went to sofa to sleep.

Next day I took leave at office as I was in no mood to go for work. In the evening when Aarav came back I was sitting in living room reading on my iPad.

"I am back from work." Aarav said.

"Okay." I said but didn't look at him.

"Can you make black tea for me?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded.

By that time Chachi entered the living room.

"You are home early today." She said.

"Yes."

"What mark you have on your shirt?" She said and went near him to check. Aarav started becoming uncomfortable. I saw what she was talking about. It was lipstick mark.

"From where did you get this mark?" She asked.

"What mark it's nothing?" He said.

"It's lipstick mark." She said.

"It's my doing." I said.

"Be careful lovebirds from next time it doesn't look good if he roams in office like this." She said.

"Yes Chachi. I am sorry." I said

"There is nothing to be sorry about. He is your property you can do whatever you want to with him." She said smiled and left.

"Hey Kiara." He said. I ignored him. I called Savita aunty.

"Please send black tea in Aarav's room and I am keeping iPad in living room keep ask someone to keep that also in that room." I said took my mobile and earphones was going out.

"Where are you going?" Aarav asked.

"I am going out for a walk."

"Wait for 5 minutes I will go and change my clothes. Than we can go together." He took the iPad with him. I left the house without informing him.

I listened to music and went for a walk on beach. Few minutes later Aarav called on my mobile. I kept the mobile on flight mode and walked till I got tired.

I went to nearest bar and sat there and drank few bottle of beer. When I went back home it was 10. Aarav was at the gate.

"Where the hell did you go? Where is your phone?" He asked.

I got inside and went towards the house.

"I am talking to you. Answer me." He said.

Before I enter the house he caught my hand.

"Why did you switched off your phone?"

"I am not going to answer any of your question. You want to scream than scream. I am going to my mother's house." I said.

We went inside and took elevators to go to his room. I went to bed to sleep.

"You have three options for tonight first couch second guest room third person who kissed you can go to any of the places if you want to sleep."

"I can explain about that lipstick mark."

"Please switch off the light. Good night." I said and closed my eyes.

" I said and closed my eyes