3

✧*:・゚✧

Success as a therapist is not found in doing something for the client, but rather in being something for the client.

✧*:・゚✧

Jungkook chuckled while looking at Jin's reaction.

"I am just kidding, Jin." The therapist showed a bunny smile making Jin relax a bit.

"Why don't you sit now, and I will explain how our sessions will take place?" Jungkook walked around and sat on the chair while Jin slowly seated himself opposite to his therapist with a table placed in between them. Jin saw Jungkook taking his phone and typing something.

"Here, before we start let us exchange numbers. Since the communication is more important when it comes to therapies." Jin gladly accepted and typed his number, and saved his therapist number on his phone.

"Now, why don't you introduce yourself?" Jungkook leaned on his rolling chair and kept his hands together while waiting for Jin to answer his question.

Jin stiffened a bit and cleared his throat before speaking.

"I am Kim Seokjin, 21 years old, living with my brother Kim Namjoon. I-I am working as an assistant chef in "Food heaven" a 4 star restaurant." Jungkook was quietly listening to every word and he didn't miss how uncomfortable Jin was.

"So what's your work time?"

"Since it's an Italian restaurant I work during nights. From 6 to 11 may be." Jungkook nodded and leaned on his table.

"Alright Jin. I know you are not comfortable around me. But please be. You are not my patient but a person whom I genuinely care for." Jin suddenly felt blushing by hearing those words.

"M-Mr. Jeon I am-"

"I told you to stop calling me formal. You can say my name. After all we knew each other."

"Well you know my brother, not me." Jin muttered making Jungkook chuckle.

"You are right, and that's why we are here. To know more about each other. Now I usually do three times a week session. But since you are working, how many sessions can you come for a week?"

Though Jungkook was interested in making Jin come everyday, he didn't want the other to miss his work.

"I can come everyday. I-I am free till evening. I-If that's okay?"

"That's completely fine with me. Each session will be three hours. And I do have some clients but I will change the schedule timings.

You can come to the therapy session from 3pm to 5pm. I don't want you to come here first thing in the morning. And if you feel like talking or saying something, you can of course call me.

And also note that I may sometimes can't attend your calls since I may be having other sessions. Am I clear?"

Jin could see Jungkook's professionalism. He felt sleepy just by hearing the deep voice.

"Y-Yes, Jungkook."

"Good, now do you know anything about sex therapy?" Jin gulped when those sinful words casually slipped out of his therapist's mouth. He shook his head as a no, and Jungkook knew he had to teach from the scratch.

"Sex therapy is where you come to know about things which had been said as a bad, or a taboo topic. I have people coming here for various problems related with sex. But before that I need to know why you are here?"

"I-I don't think you should know that." Jin whispered making Jungkook sigh heavily.

"Jin, I know it's hard to talk about your personal life with someone. But you can't expect me to give you if you are not giving me anything." Jin looked at Jungkook's eyes, which were looking at him worriedly.

"My girlfriend broke up with me because I was not ready to be intimate with them." Jungkook almost laughed by the cuteness. He loved how Jin didn't mention the word sex but said as intimate.

"I don't see any problem in not being ready." Jin's eyes widened by the confession.

"I said the same thing to my brother. He says I shouldn't be like that."

"How many girlfriends have you had before?" Jungkook asked casually making Jin little uncomfortable.

"W-Will you promise me that you won't judge me?"

Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"I will never judge a person who walks into my life, Jin. Now answer me without hesitation."

"I had f-fifteen. Recently my 15th girlfriend broke up with me."

"Hmm, what was your longest relationship?"

"The last one. Four months." Jungkook's eyes widened by the confession.

Four months? That's the longest.

"Have you ever gave a thought as to why you never had a relationship that lasted?"

"T-That's because I was not interested in having sex with them."

"Is it because you were not interested in having sex or being with that sex?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"W-What do you mean? I don't understand."

Jungkook released a heavy sigh, and looked at the innocent eyes which were eagerly waiting for him.

"What I mean is, maybe you are not interested in girls anymore. That's why you don't find any attraction towards them."

"A-Are you saying I am gay?"

S.Therapist | Jinkook✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara