7

✧*:・゚✧

Once you start making the effort to "wake yourself up" – that is be more mindful of your daily activities – you suddenly start appreciating your life more.

Robert Biswas-Diener

✧*:・゚✧

Jin was looking at his head chef Min Yoongi, who was having furrowed eyebrows while decorating the plate.

"Staring is not a good thing, you know." Jin flinched by the sudden cold voice and apologized to his head immediately.

Jin couldn't help but ogle his boss's legs that looked beautiful. His eyes wandered over the ass area and he wondered how it would look without any clothes on.

Immediately Jin slapped his face by thinking about the thoughts that he just had. He couldn't believe that he had been staring at his boss's body for quite some time.

It's been two weeks since Jin had been going for his therapy. And he was happy that his therapist Jungkook never touched him once. He was still undergoing psycho therapy since he was not ready to go for exposure therapy.

After listening to his therapist's advice, he tried to touch himself. But eventually he ended up crying in bed by how disgusting it felt. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't look at the mirror with his naked self.

He was getting nowhere in the therapy. But weirdly, after the therapy sessions he kind of stared at random men instead of women. He started to search about gay relationship in Google but immediately closed when he saw two men kissing each other in a photo.

Though his body wanted to feel such things, his heart and mind never allowed him. He wished he didn't have to go to the session the next day. But he didn't want to disappoint his brother who was trying to help him in many ways.

"How are you doing, Jin?" Jungkook asked his client who was leaving a heavy sigh. He could see the disappointment on Jin's beautiful face.

"Not so good. I think it's waste of time to come here." The comment only made Jungkook to laugh a little. He could tell that Jin was not ready to do anything sexual. But he didn't miss how Jin checked him out every time. He would feel Jin's glance on his thick thighs but soon Jin would try to avert his glance.

"It's just been two weeks. And you are going to give up already?" Jungkook asked while leaning on his chair with his hands on his chin.

"This session isn't helping me."

"That's because you have not opened up yourself." Jungkook cut Jin off immediately. He loved to wait for Jin to see some progress, but seeing his brother's friend not revealing any words made him mad.

"I don't know what I should do, for you to trust me. I want to help you, but you don't want me to. I am willing to wait for you, but you don't. Tell me, Jin. How can you eat an apple when you keep your mouth shut tightly? I am trying my best here, to bring out off your shell.

You know, let's end it here. You are not ready, and I don't want to waste your time. I can atleast talk with others who really needs my help. You can go."

With that Jungkook started to type on his system leaving a shocked Jin.

Jin was blinking his eyes and was wandering what the heck happened. He gulped hard by looking at his therapist who was having a monotone glance while working on his computer. Jin didn't know what to do now.

But he knew that Jungkook was right. He was not ready to open up anything and was complaining about his therapist's session.

As much as he didn't want this therapy, he kind of felt bad for making Jungkook mad at his behavior.

Though he had a choice of walking away, he sat there like a lost puppy while biting his lips nervously.

"What are you still doing here? You can go, Jin. I can speak with your brother." Jungkook said while looking at his client who was in verge of crying. Though Jungkook felt guilty for pushing Jin in this situation, he had no choice.

He acted rough intentionally, to make Jin open up in his therapy session.

"I-I am sorry, hyung. P-Please don't make me go." Jin was nervously fidgeting his fingers on the hem of his shirt while his lips were trembling in fear.

Jungkook sighed by looking at the innocent lamb that was sitting before him. He shut the laptop and looked at Jin who was having puppy eyes.

"You don't want to go? Right. What do you want to do now?"

Jungkook placed his hands on the table and played with his pen while waiting for his client's answer.

"It's my m-mistake that I-I didn't give a try. S-Sorry for blaming y-you." Jungkook almost cooed at Jin by the cute apology.

"Don't apologize, Jin. And don't put blame on you, too. You can go now. I want to speak with you when you are ready. Come here when you trust me. You can leave now."

Jungkook once again gave a choice for his brother's friend who didn't know what to choose. He knew that he was not ready to say the events that happened in his life. And he didn't have enough trust on someone whom he just met two weeks ago.

He had trust issues. But who can blame him? Whomever he trusted made him look like a fool and used him for their own advantage.

Jin whispered an inaudible "Okay" and stood from his seat. His eyes longed for Jungkook to look at him, but the therapist didn't spare a glance at him at all.

Jin left the room with a small pout leaving a heavy heart Jungkook.

"You make me so mad, Jin." Jungkook whispered to no one, and started to type the message for Jin's brother by stating the current status.