Part 3) Flashback 3

Start from the beginning

"W-wait a second!" Nico exclaimed as I pushed him back and pinned him to the bed. "I still have to read that book!"

"It could wait," I growled in a lust-filled and impatient voice. My erection had waited long enough. "You told me your quiz on part of that book isn't until next Wednesday, remember?"

His jaw tightened, and he looked so adorable when his blush became a darker shade once I straddled him and pinned his hands above his head. The other hand caressed his soft cheek as I hungrily eyed him down, bending down so that our foreheads touched. Damn, when did Emo-looking guys look so fucking sexy to me?

I had absolutely no idea as to when I stared to become obsessed with bondage, but my hand had a firm grasp on his two wrists as my free hand did some exploring on things other than his cheek. A soft moan escaped through Nico's lips, and I smirked to myself.

"The one time you remember something," Nico grumbled, his eyes narrowing up at me.

I chuckled. "It only comes to me when I really want something." I pressed my lips against his ear once more"And as of right now, I really want you."

Nico's head bent down, and I lifted his chin up until his gorgeous dark brown eyes met mine.

"Don't hide your face from me," I whispered, pecking the tip of his nose.

His hands attempted to break free of its bond, but it only resulted in my grip tightening around his wrists.

He groaned in frustration. "Per--"

I cut him off when I rolled my hips against his. He gasped, his fingers desperately clawing against my hand.

I laughed softly. "No way are you getting out of my grip."

I lifted his black shirt up to reveal that flawless skin of his. He squirmed underneath me, so I bent down to get a hold of one of his nipples in between my teeth.

"Percy," he moaned. I licked the small bud and he gasped, his heels digging into the mattress. I sucked on the now-hardened nipple as I grinded our clothed erection together.

I let out a breathless moan, playing with the other nipple with my hand. Nico's legs shook with pleasure underneath me as I grinded against him once more.

"Stop teasing me!" Nico whined.

I rolled my eyes, moving my head up to his neck. "When do I not tease?"

I scrapped my teeth against the skin by his collarbone. I lightly sucked against it, and his wrists violently shook above his head.

Once I pulled back, I marvelled at the beautiful hickey I made on his neck. My eyes met his as a smirk settled upon my lips. Nico visibly gulped as I proceeded to hurriedly take his shirt off and use it to tie his hands against the headboard.

Nico tugged on the shirt, but it wouldn't seem to budge. He gritted his teeth together, glaring up at me.

I chuckled. "If you can get out of that, then you can give me the blowjob I'm about to give you right now."

Nico's eyes widened as his whole face seemed to have turned red. I loved it whenever I made Nico super flustered. It just made him look so cute. The thought of it made my own manhood twitch in impatience.

I trailed kisses down his stomach, until practically ripping off his pants and boxers and throwing them down onto the ground to join the novel that Nico had to read for school. Nico tugged and pulled against the shirt, but nothing seemed to have happened. I guessed today was a very good day for me then.

After I finished throwing my own articles of clothing onto the floor until I was completely naked, I positioned myself in front of Nico's delicious cock. I slowly licked my lips, locking my eyes with Nico's. His lips were slightly parted open, and his breathing was a bit ragged from moaning so much.

I glanced back down and took the whole thing into my mouth, and Nico practically screamed my name. I felt the bed move underneath me as Nico violently tugged on the shirt, but nothing happened once again.

I sucked on his penis, running my tongue along the head of it. My gaze flickered up toward Nico's flustered expression as he watched me suck on his own manhood.

I spread his legs apart with one hand, and I used the other hand to wrap around my own erection. I pumped my own manhood in a furious motion while releasing Nico's penis with a loud pop.

I licked the whole shaft from the base to the very tip, and a long, loud moan came from the boy underneath me.

I panted, my warm breath spreading onto the huge shaft before me. My lips quivered from the pleasurable feel I gave myself, and I kind of wanted to release Nico from his bonds so he would be able to give me a nice handjob. Nico was very good at giving me those.

I sucked on the head while playing with his testicles with the hand used to spread his legs apart. Nico's legs shook furiously as moan after moan came from the boy beneath me. His heels were deep in the mattress, and I almost stopped what I was doing to watch the result of my actions.

I bobbed my head up and down on the very tip as pre-come leaked from it. I quickly licked it up as the salty taste entered my mouth. Even though it didn't really have a taste, I was somehow addicted to Nico's come. Yeah, I agree, that was a very weird statement but hey, the truth can be very weird sometimes.

"P-Percy," Nico grunted out. I knew what he meant just by saying my name like that. I was on the verge of coming as well.

I sucked on Nico's tip some more, earning me louder and even longer moans from none other than the best boyfriend in the whole world.

I took his whole entire shaft into my mouth and sucked, which apparently sent Nico over the edge.

He cried my name and released into my mouth, and I released right after. There was some semen on my bed, and some of Nico's come was dripping from the corners of my mouth, but I was too tired to care. I crawled up until I was eye-level to Nico, and I practically collapsed onto him after untying his hands.

"You know," Nico began after his breathing became even. "I'm surprised your brother doesn't walk into here and ask us why we're making so much noise."

I laughed. "My mom's taught him about privacy, so he only comes in after he knocks."

Nico looked slightly impressed. "Wow. When I was ten, I was really nosy."

I smiled in amusement. "Now you're too quiet for your own good."

"So what?" Nico said. "Do you want me to be an annoying and nosy person?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm just saying that--"

A loud knocking sound resonated throughout the room, and we both jumped.

"Hey, are you done yet?" Paul's voice asked through the door. Both of us blushed at the sound of his voice. Well, shit.

"Doing it in broad daylight," Paul muttered more to himself than us. "Come downstairs. Sally wants to talk to you. You better clean up those sheets because I don't want to accidentally touch that on there!"

His footsteps slowly faded away as Nico and I glanced at each other.

I sheepishly smiled at him. "Sorry we have to go through with this again."

Nico shook his head. "It's fine. At least you were able to make me go to the movies with you."

I grinned and pecked his cheek. "Yeah, I'm pretty happy about that. Now come on, let's get dressed."

I knelt down onto the bedroom floor and threw his clothes onto the bed. I was hoping he caught them because then his black clothes might get some white on them.

After we both got dressed, we linked our hands together as I swung open the door and led Nico downstairs for the most dreaded conversation between a parent and the child.