sixteen

(after a few months)

"i can't believe we're finally in college!" hoseok exclaimed happily, clapping his hands. taehyung grinned as he quickly pecked your lips, caressing your cheek right after.

"losers", jin laughed and yoongi smiled at the table right next to yours.

"you've only graduated from college... weird flex but okay", jimin rolled his eyes and everyone approved. jin and yoongi jokingly frowned at him and the tension had finally disappeared.

you were now in the café next to your college, sitting at a table with taehyung, jimin, hoseok and jungkook. at the beginning, the air between your ex and actual boyfriend was tense as hell, but now they eventually went with the flow.

even though jin and yoongi already graduated from college, they kept the tradition of hanging out in this café before their student courses, accompanying the freshmen.

it's been quite some time, but yoongi finally ended the drug dealing. hardly, but he managed to do it. he found a proper job in a music store after graduating and he was currently saving money to accomplish his dream: to produce his own music.

on the other hand, your brother created a youtube channel for... eating. it was quite shocking at first but seeing 'EatJin' reaching almost one million subscribers made you extremely happy for your brother. you always thought he'd start a gaming channel or something similar, but he became really famous with his mukbangs, recipes and food hacks; people were actually asking for pictures and advice whenever you were out. who thought his passion of baking and cooking whenever your parents weren't home would bring him money and fame?

it took months, but taehyung and jungkook finally accepted the fact that you deeply cared about both of them. they really wanted you to be happy so they were always trying to get along whenever you were going out.

jungkook was already the famous heartbreaker in your college, but he never disrespected any of his fangirls. after the two of you broke up months ago, he had never dated any other girl — not even one night stands. his parents divorced and he was living with his dad in a really nice house close to your university.

jimin and hoseok became best friends all of a sudden which probably shocked you the most out of all. they had a fight a few weeks ago when jimin tried to hit on hoseok's sister while he was drunk, but now they were better than ever, just like you and taehyung.

high-school sweethearts and still counting.

"your coffees, guys", namjoon stopped you from daydreaming about your friends. his dad was apparently the owner of all the <kim cafés> in town and he was working in this one, the closest to your university.

your relationship with him wasn't ideal, but you were talking and hanging out once in a while as he actually turned out to be a very intelligent, kind man.

"caramel machiatto for jungkook, vanilla cappuccino for jim— oh shit, i'm so sorry!" he suddenly stopped handing the drinks, spilling jimin's all over hoseok's lap. 

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" hobi whined and everyone burst into hysterical laughter. namjoon clumsily began to wipe hoseok's clothes with a napkin. "shit, it's hot as fuck", your best friend cried.

namjoon awkwardly touched hoseok's crotch, trying to help him. "ew, get your hands off me", he whimpered and namjoon widened his eyes as he realized he just touched hoseok's penis.

taehyung almost chocked.

jin's windshield wiper laugh was so goddamn loud next to you, thank god the café was almost empty this morning.

"I'M NOT GAY!" hoseok exploded all of a sudden and all of you almost fell on the floor, suffocating. jimin just smirked.

• • •

your instagram feed

you and all of your friends and brother were finally happy