thirteen

(time skip)

you were now sitting on a bench in the park near your high-school just like yesterday when you told hoseok about your life falling apart. ha, little did you know.

it took a lot of self control not to touch taehyung's face or ask him if he was okay after jungkook's punch. despite of the big frown on his face, he couldn't wait no longer to tell you something since he didn't even go to the nurse's office to get his face checked.

and he did.

'tell me. now.' were officially your last words as a sane person. you fell into the depths of insanity after what taehyung told you afterwards.

you stared at the tree in front of you, incapable of doing anything. you heard him apologizing a hundred times per second, still afraid to touch you. but you couldn't move. this day and especially his confession were way too fucking much.

you stood up from the bench all of a sudden. you felt your legs shaking; the dizziness stopped for a few minutes because of the shock but it never actually disappeared while taehyung was talking.

everything became blank and you unconsciously rolled your eyes. the last thing you felt before fainting were two strong arms pulling you to a warm, hard chest. taehyung.

• • •

you heard some quiet sobs but you still didn't open your eyes, now trying to remember what the fuck was going on. you were laying on some kind of couch, a blanket covering your sweaty body.

you fainted? your head felt incredibly heavy. jungkook confessing about the bet he had made, hoseok punching him, taehyung telling you—

taehyung. he was the one crying right next to you.

"oh my god", he sighed in-between sobs. "i can't take this anymore, i fucking can't. physically being this close to you, yet so goddamn far. i see you everyday but i'm not able to touch you, t-to talk to you. my heart can't take this anymore", he convulsively caught his breath and you just wanted to wipe his tears, to hug him, to tell him that you were here, to kiss him.

since his step brother's party you've been craving for his touch like you never did before.

you missed taehyung too.

"t-tae..." you stuttered, finally opening your eyes. you never called him by his nickname since the two of you broke up. he was resting on his knees in front of the couch you were laying on, his hands painfully holding the blanket that was covering your body until his knuckles turned white.

hearing your voice, he widened his eyes and stood up all of a sudden. "oh fuck, don't look at me, y/n." he frenetically began to search for some tissues on the coffee table.

"your jaw", you said as you wanted to get up the sofa. as soon as you made the slightest move, you felt dizzy again.

"don't move", taehyung said and knelt back in front of you. his eyes were dazzling because of the tears. "i'm pathetic, for god's sake. you fainted in the park and since i took the bus for school this morning i called for a cab and waited even more, i wasted so much time. i wanted to take you to a hospital but i remembered how much you hated them so i brought you here. i'm an useless piece of sh—"

"please, stop." you mumbled, searching for his hands.

when he felt your touch, he started crying again. his. deep sobs almost made you cry as well.

"please, t-tae. stop crying. i'm here." you managed to face him. when you continued with an 'i forgive you' he didn't stop weeping, his breath became even more unsteady then before.