"I want you to carefully take in what I am about to tell." Mr. Han said.

"Okay but what is it? You are making me nervous now."

Her fathers eyes conveyed something which words couldn't explain and Sowon could not grasp it right. But surely, an uneasy feeling starting rising down the pit of her stomach as she tried not to think anything negative.

Whatever the thing was about, it felt more worse now.

"Do you have classes today?"

Sowon turned to look at her mother who just spoke. With uncertainty she nodded before answering,

"Yes. Since our break is over, our classes officially resume today."

"Good because you don't need to go today."

"W-What?"

With utmost disbelief, Sowon stared at her mother like she had commited a henious crime as she could not believe what she just heard.

"What do you mean mom?"

"Your mom is right Sowon, you don't have to go for classes from today onwards."

This time it felt like something heavy punched directly in her gut as a pain lingered on her abdomen and all air whooshed out of her lungs. If life had been bad, it couldn't get worse than this.

Sowon blinked her tears away, trying to comprehend why her mother was stopping her from going to dance class and more importantly, why was her father agreeing to it?

"What do both of you mean? You know how much I love dancing and I practically earn through it. My competition is also coming closer and why so sudden-?"

It was as if a bucket of ice water was thrown over her head as the realisation dawned upon her own rambles. But that thought felt too bad to be true and Sowon hoped it was not what she expect.

"Dad-"

With much hesitation, Mr. Han finally decided to look at his daughter after dropping the news like a bomb and his heart being torn could be an understatement.

His whole body felt like it was frozen and a dagger was constantly stabbing in his heart as he saw his most beloved daughter, crying.

"-t-tell me, perhaps did t-they c-call you t-to..?"

A single tear rolled down his cheek like it was an affirmation to Sowon's question. Sowon took a step back, unable to bear the pain of betrayal and being used. She turned and ran up the stairs while ignoring the calls of her parents.

Right before she grabbed her door knob a hand grabbed her wrists, forcing her to turn and face the least person she wanted to see at the moment.

"Namjoon."

Hearing his name being spat like poison by her felt like a brutal wound on his heart but he tried to ignore it, knowing that she didn't like him yet. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed Sowon crying profusely.

"Are you okay?"

Surprisingly, Namjoon's tone was soft and quiet much opposite to her tone. She scoffed at his worriness, knowing it was only for show and he was rather enjoying the moment watching her shatter this way.

"Why do you care?"

Again her tone was filled with immense bitterness and hatred which pierced through Namjoon's heart like an arrow. She tried to remove her hand but he didn't let go because he was not done yet.

He was just genuinely worried about her, was that a sin?

"I heard some noises down there and saw you running up. What happened and why are you crying like this?"

"You don't have to care about me or my family's business because I know its all a lie. You must be so happy, seeing me cry like this because I lost my one and only passion!"

Wrenching her hand away harshly this time Namjoon let her go without any protest, watching as she shut herself into her room while he tried to process what she just said.

"Lost her one and only passion?"

Namjoon whispered to himself again, still confused why she exploded on him because she was frustrated for something else.

But glancing at her locked door he knew she was bawling her eyes out and he only sighed, hoping that she will be okay soon. It was odd, how he wanted her not to cry or be upset despite their relationship and he could not deny that he was starting to care for her now.

"Hey uncle, I heard some commotion down here before Sowon ran up her room and locked herself. Is everything okay?"

Mr. Han sighed and shook his head as his wife sat next to him in deeper silence. He stood infront of them with hopes that they would trust and tell him something.

"Actually its nothing much. Sowon's dance class start today but we denied her from going and she was upset because of that."

"Really? But it looked like she had more reason to be that upset"

Mrs. Han and her husband exchanged a glance, confused how he noticed it was a bigger topic and also not knowing if they should tell him everything.

With a nod from her husband, Mrs. Han decided to explain everything to Namjoon because he had the right to know. When she finished, she was still sobbing quietly while her husband was also quieter than usual.

Namjoon stood there clenching his fist unconsciously because he felt so much rage boiling inside him. He didn't knew why but he didn't appreciate what circumstance Sowon was stuck in.

If it affects me this much, how much more pain will she be facing?

He turned to walk away but stopped when he noticed Sowon climbing down the stairs, dressed to go out. He gave her a confused glance as though asking why was she going out when she was not in a good mood.

Sowon noticed his stare and sighed, catching the attention of her parents too. They looked up, shocked that she was not inside her room crying but dressed up to go out.

"Where are you going?"

Namjoon asked with narrow eyes which Sowon ignored well enough, facing her parents instead. Her reaction made him feel somehow bad and he wondered if she was still angry on him.

"I m going out for a work. I'll have dinner with Haneul and I might be late so please don't wait for me. See you later."

Ignoring the cries of her mother she stepped out of her house, slamming the door behind her. Her parents were more than confused not knowing what to do.

Namjoon sighed messing his hair up before glancing at the worried parents and bit his lip, unsure what to do now. He took in a breathe before looking at Sowon's father, giving him a tight nod.

Time to follow the damsel.

He won't admit but Namjoon was more than ready to let Sowon rant and release all her anger on him if it meant her happiness, even if it meant he would be hurt again.

He himself did not know that he cared for her, more than both of them can ever realize.

A/N: What do you think happened to Sowon that she feels so betrayed? Do comment your thoughts! :)