"Where'd you get that?" The Stilinski boy asked quietly.

Theo turned, turning the card in his hands. "Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead."

"Where is he?" Stiles asked nervously, following close behind Theo as he walked away.

"I covered for you. This was taken care of," Theo informed him, glancing over his shoulder as his voice raised. "If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital. . . I guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes."

"Did you hurt him?"

This made Theo stop, turning to face the boy. "I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a Pack."

His words were mimicking those he had said to Riley not too many hours ago. Theo felt part of himself wondering if she had listened to him when he had told her to save her breath. Was she still alive?

When Stiles stared at him blankly, Theo continued with a nasty smirk. "I came for the were coyote. The one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues, the Sylph with control issues. . . I came for Void Stiles. That's the Pack I want. Sorry to say, it doesn't include Scott."

Stiles' teeth ground against each other as he straightened his back, glaring at the supernatural boy. He had been right. Riley had been right. Theo had turned them all on Scott, just to take them from him.

Theo raised his brows as he watched the boy. "Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afraid. The Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us."

The boy took a breath, his voice falling so low that you could hear the anger in every word. "I'm about to get more."

The werewolf smirked, looking down at the library card as he walked over to his car and laid it on the hood. "I'll tell you where your dad is if you promise not to help Scott."

Stiles didn't hesitate to curl his fingers into a ball and punch Theo right across the face. The boy spun, laughing as he turned back to the teenager. He saw now just how alike Stiles and Riley were; how easily corrupted that they had both been by the Nogitsune.
"There he is! That's Void Stiles! It felt good, didn't it?"

Stiles punched the boy again, this time hard enough that he fell to the ground. Theo rolled up onto one elbow, smiling through bloody teeth. "We won't tell Scott. 'Cause you can't lose your best friend, right? Even though we both know, you never needed him."

He was on top of the werewolf in seconds, grabbing him by the collar roughly. "Shut the hell up."

"Is he worth losing your dad over? Your girlfriend?"

Stiles' jaw fell slack for a moment, his jaw clenching as he watched Theo pull a phone out of his pocket. He hadn't been able to get ahold of Riley all day, but he had just figured she had been ignoring him after what he had said to her. Theo had had her phone this whole time.
"What have you done with her? With my dad?"

His lips twisted into a smirk, "You hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. This is the hard part. 'Cause you can't help Scott and save Riley and your dad's life. Weigh the odds, Stiles. What's more important to you? You've still got time, Stiles. You've still got time."

Stiles wanted nothing more than to punch the boy again, but he was right. He had time, but not enough time to help them all.

Climbing off of Theo, he snatched Riley's phone from the boy's grasp, before pulling his own phone out and dialling the first person that came to mind.