Are You There?

Finn looked up when he heard someone come outside. "Oh, hey Kurt. What's up?"

"Blaine sucks," Kurt replied. He sat beside Finn and crossed his arms.

Finn sighed. Of course it was Blaine. He wasn't sure he liked their relationship. It didn't seem healthy, and Kurt was always complaining about him. "What did he do now?"

"We were just talking and he kept telling me to be quiet because someone was gonna hear us. But nobody was listening, you heard how loud it was in there. Then Santana came and she was being all flirty and she dragged him into the corner and kissed him..." Kurt didn't see him push her away.

"She kissed him?!" Finn hadn't seen that part. He felt a bit guilty, he could have stopped that. He tried getting Santana away, but he shouldn't have just given up so easily. 

"Right on the lips," Kurt replied.

"God... Is he always like this?" 

Kurt shrugged. "He's never done that before. Not that I know of, at least. But still. He always wants to hide, he won't do or say anything unless he's sure nobody's there. And I get it, he's scared or whatever. But so was I. And I told him, he has me, he has you, he has Puck, he has Sam... The whole glee club! And probably more, I don't know... And then there's Cooper too, I think. He seems cool. But he refuses. And like... Maybe he doesn't wanna be with me, y'know? Maybe I'm the problem. I mean, you saw how he was with Sam at the last party, right? He was laying right on top of him! He wouldn't even let me touch him!"

"Yeah, but Sam's not gay," Finn said. "Nobody would suspect they're dating. And you were getting a bit close. I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but you shouldn't get all mad just because he wants to keep a secret. But you can get mad about the Santana thing. Even I'm mad about that." 

"He had to know, right? That I'd see?"

Finn shrugged. 

"Should I break up with him?"

"That's your choice. I mean... I think so. But if you don't wanna, you don't have to."

"I love him," Kurt replied. "But... I'm not sure he loves me."

"Talk to him. Tomorrow."

Kurt nodded. "He tried calling. I ignored it. I don't wanna talk to him. He's gonna make excuses, and I just... I don't wanna hear him."

"Why don't we go back in?" Finn asked. "If he's still here, we can talk to him together."

"I guess," Kurt replied. He didn't really want to, but he had a feeling it wasn't really a choice.

Finn led Kurt inside and looked around. "I see Santana, but... No Blaine. Come on." He led Kurt over to Santana. "Hey, Tana, you know where Blaine is?"

"Uh..." She looked around. "I don't see him. Last time I saw him, he was with Sam. I think they left." 

"Together?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

Kurt sighed. "Take me home..."

"Okay." Finn took Kurt's hand and brought him out to the car. "You okay?"

Kurt shook his head. "Sam and Blaine both suck."

"What did Sam do?"

"I don't know, something."

"Okay." Finn wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that. "Well, you can talk to him tomorrow too."

"Yeah, sure..."