Birthday, Bitch!

As if one party wasn't enough.

The following weekend, Puck had yet another party at his house. This time, Finn wouldn't even let Kurt try to stay home. They came together, but as soon as they arrived, Kurt went off with Blaine.

Kurt didn't plan on drinking, he never did. But when Blaine asked if he wanted some, he said yes, partially to fit in. Blaine never thought he would be the more sober one out of the two of them. He had to admit, he was a bit worried. He didn't know if Kurt would slip up and tell someone about their relationship, or if he would be overly affectionate. The only thing that calmed him down was the fact that Finn was his ride, and he wouldn't stay long. 

"Hey, B," Kurt said. "We should play spin the bottle or something. Then we can kiss and no one will know."

"Shh, they can hear you," Blaine replied. 

"If they can hear me, then what's the point anymore? Kiss me."

Blaine gently pushed Kurt away. "No. Not now. Maybe tonight, I'll ask Finn if he can take me back to your place."

"And then..."

"I'll kiss you, and then we sleep," he whispered.

"Good plan." Kurt leaned in to kiss Blaine again, but Blaine pushed him back again. This would be a long night... Maybe Blaine could ask Finn if they could leave early. Then Blaine felt someone tap on his shoulder.

"Oh, Blainey," Santana said. "Come with me. We need to talk."

"Not now, Tana. I'm kind of busy," Blaine replied. Kurt tightened his grip on Blaine.

"Come on... You know you wanna." She had a bit of a flirtatious tone, but Blaine knew that she wasn't being flirty. 

Kurt didn't know that, though. "Blaine, you're not going with her," he said. He leaned in to whisper in Blaine's ear. "Stay with me, baby..."

"Shh!" He didn't care if Santana heard, but if anyone else did...

"God, calm down," Santana said. "Overprotective much? Don't worry, I'll have him back by the end of the night." She grabbed Blaine's wrist and dragged him away. There was no point in trying to resist.

"I'll see you later, Kurt. Remember what I said before," he said.