One Kiss

Finn saw Santana drag Blaine away from Kurt. He didn't know if Blaine actually wanted her or not, but either way, he had to get her away. He ran over to them. "Hey, Blaine and Santana! Fun party, huh?"

"Oh, very fun," Santana replied, smiling. Blaine just nodded. 

"Hey, Tana, wanna dance with me?" Finn asked.

Santana laughed. "You mean get my feet stepped on? No thank you."

"I got better," Finn said. He did a little dance, hoping that'd prove his point. If anything, it did more harm than good.

"Not happening, t-rex." She grabbed Blaine's hand again and led him away.

Finn didn't bother following. It was no use. She wasn't changing her mind. At least he tried. He had to trust that Blaine would be loyal. He considered going to talk to Kurt, but he didn't exactly want to deal with him at the moment. He looked over and saw Kurt talking to Mercedes, so he stepped outside.

Santana led Blaine over to the corner. Nobody could hear them, but they were still visible to everyone. Kurt was keeping a close eye on them. "So, B... We're both closeted," she whispered. "Be my beard. Then we'll both be safe. Because everyone saw you and Kurt, they're gonna catch on."

"No, Santana. I don't want a beard," he said. He wanted Kurt, and he didn't want to lose him. To have a beard, he'd have to leave Kurt, or at least get his approval. And there was no way he would say yes.

"There's gonna be rumors," she warned. 

"I don't care about the rumors. The answer is no. No, no, no. Nothing is gonna change that."

"God, you're so difficult..." She rolled her eyes. "One kiss."

"Huh?"

"Give me one kiss. They'll all see, then-"

"No! How many times do I have to say it?"

"Blaine-"

"No." 

She sighed and kissed him quickly on the lips. Kurt saw and quickly got up and ran outside. Blaine pushed her back quickly. He ran or Finn, but didn't see either of them. Instead he found Sam. Good enough. "Sam, can you take me home? Like, now?"

"Uh, sure, I guess," Sam replied. "Is anyone there?"

Blaine shrugged. "Cooper, maybe... I don't know."

"I'll take you to my house. I don't want you to be alone. Come on." He led Blaine out to the car. When they got in, Blaine took out his phone and tried to call Kurt, hoping he'd be able to explain. The phone rang for a while before going to voicemail. Blaine sighed, knowing Kurt either ignored the call or hung up. He'd have to wait until tomorrow to explain.