God Don't Make No Trash

"Are you okay?" Santana asked as soon as she and Blaine left the auditorium. 

"I'm fine, it's just... I tried to talk to Cooper. I tried to come out. And he just... He wouldn't even listen to me," Blaine replied. For some reason, he found it easier to talk to Santana than Kurt. She tended to be more understanding, and she wouldn't put any pressure on him. "I don't think it's that he doesn't accept me. He's never been supportive, but...he always said he'd always be there. And I thought he'd have an open mind..."

"Maybe he was just not sure what to do," Santana suggested. "But no matter what Cooper thinks, or what anyone thinks, there's nothing wrong with you."

"It's hard to think that when it seems like the whole world is against me."

"The whole word?" Santana asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think so. What about me? And Sam, right? And all the Warblers? Kurt? I know he's not the best at showing it, but he's on your side. He wants to help. And you and Puck are close, right? I'm sure he'd support you. And Finn, who's really, really bad at showing it, he supports Kurt, you wouldn't be different. Same with Rachel and Mercedes. And Brittany is bi, so chances are she'd support you. Mr. Schue always supports us. And what about Kurt's dad? Isn't Kurt always talking about how supportive he is? That doesn't sound like the whole world..."

"There's a lot of people that don't support me, Santana."

"Like who?"

"My parents. Possibly Cooper."

"Two, maybe three. And I know they're important to you, but Blaine, think about how many of us you have. How many people love you and always, always will. We'll support you through anything. If you need a place to stay, call me. If you need someone to talk to, call me. No matter what you need, call me. Or anyone."

"Thanks, Tana. I just don't want to be scared, you know?"

Santana nodded. "I know. I'm scared too. I'm not out to anyone besides you, not officially. I'm sure Brittany knows, but...I haven't told her. I probably sound like a hypocrite, telling you not to worry when I'm the same way..."

"You don't sound like a hypocrite at all. You're very helpful, actually. More helpful than anyone else. I really appreciate you, Tana."

"I appreciate you too, Blainey."

He rolled his eyes. "You sound like my brother."

She acted offended. "I am much better than your brother!"

"Sure you are, Santana Diabla Lopez," he laughed.

She laughed as well. "Oh, shut it, Anderson. You're lucky I like you."

"We both know you're a lot nicer than you pretend to be."

"I could insult you if I wanted to."

"I know. But you don't want to."

"That's exactly right." She smiled and hugged him. "God, I sound like a mother."

"That's okay, I need one anyway," he said, laughing awkwardly. 

"Hey, I'm not afraid to go all Lima Heights on your mom and take her place."

"I know you're not. But...please don't," he said, his voice small.

"I won't. Don't worry. But Blaine, listen to me. I meant everything I said. You always have me if you need anything. No matter what it is. Just call me, okay?"

"Okay. And if you need anything, you can ask me."

"I will. Thank you."

"Of course. It's the least I can do."