Peter Quint

Percy's been my friend for years, but recently I haven't been spending time with him. I know what you're going to say, that's mean or why not. In truth I know it's mean but I have a huge crush on this girl, and I have been trying to get to know her. She's pretty, nice, and the smartest girl in school. Her name is Annabeth Chase. Today is the day I'm finally going to ask her out. She's sitting on the bench so perfectly reading a book.
"Hey Annabeth!" I say trying to sound cool.
"Hey" she responds.
"Sooooo, what are you doing tonight?" Annabeth looks up with a surprised expression on her face, mouth wide open and eyes that look like they'll pop out of their sockets. She also turns bright red. Just then Percy walks up.
"Hey Peter, man! I haven't seen you lately!" The Percy looks at Annabeth.
"Sooooo, what's going on here??" He questioned.
"I'm asking Annabeth out on a date," I said. Then I turned to Annabeth and gave her a peck on the cheek. Just then two fists hit me one on either side.
"I've all ready got a boyfriend!" Annabeth screams. followed by Percy screaming "don't you dare touch her!" Then the water fountain explodes in my face. Once I dryer myself off I reflect on what happened. I guess its karma if I'd spent more time with my friend Percy I would have known that he and Annabeth were dating.