Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise

Start from the beginning

Dante:"Is that right? Well, come and get it!"

(play UMVC3-Dante Theme)

Yang then proceeds forward and the two rocket towards each other. Dante and Yang both threw punches and their fists met which creates a shockwave. The two back away and Yang starts shooting at him using Ember Celica.

Dante:"Royal Guard!"

Using his style, Dante quickly blocks the shots fired by Yang before changing his style again.

Dante:"Trickster!"

He then teleports behind her and the two began exchanging blows and eventually sent each other back. Dante then unleashes a flurry of powerful kicks at her and Yang blocks his attacks before sending a roundhouse kick at him. Dante bent backwards to dodge the kick and grabs her by the foot to throw her off.

Yang then got up and the two exchanged blows again until Dante dodges a punch and delivered a left hook right into her face. Her upper body rears back both from impact and surprise. She's ready to block his right hook, however, and uses the turning momentum to deliver an elbow jab. Grinning the entire time, Dante blocks it and then dodges all the kicks she follows through with.

She switches to punches, but Dante is too on point for her. While she uses her left hand to block an elbow thrust, Dante has grasped her arm and pulled it forward. The position puts Yang in the position of having her balance rely on the weight of one leg.

Dante:"Gotta say, I do love a fast woman."

Blushing at what he said, Yang was distracted and Dante soon swept off her feet and he chuckled afterwards as Yang pouts at him.

Yang:"Hey, not fair! Why do you have to compliment me in the middle of a fight?"

Dante:"Because you easily get flustered when I do so. And it's kind of cute."

Yang blushes more.

Yang:"Sh-Shut up! A-And who do you think you're calling cute?"

Dante:"You of course, my little dragon."

She blushed even more but shook her head. Yang got up and the two circle each other, arms at the ready. Dante makes the first move with a left hook, followed immediately by a right cross and a kick. Yang blocks and dodges, continuing to avoid being hit even when he flips in the air. She cartwheels, avoiding him and he lands across from her.

Yang then shoots at him again but Dante quickly dodges the attack and she quickly charges at him to land a few attacks at him. She gave a variety of kicks and punches before sending a punch to his chest. Dante slides backwards but stomps his foot to the ground to stop himself.

Dante smirks and rolls his shoulders before charging at Yang. She dashes forward and was about to send a kick but Dante manages to catch it with his hand and threw her inward and Yang is able to front-flip and lands on her feet. Before Yang could attack, Dante quickly sent lightning fast kicks rock an opponent with speed and fury before ending his combo with a powerful axe kick that sent her to the ground.

Dante:"Sword Master!"

Yang then got up only to receive a fist to her jaw. Dante unleashes a powerful Rising Dragon that sent both of them in the air and he sends her back to the ground with a shock attack before landing on his feet. She got up and the two  face off again with Dante doing a single kick and punch. Veering to avoid it, Yang rolls a few feet away before turning and rushing at him. They meet in the middle, each with their left hand on the other's right elbow, pushing against each other.