The 'transformation' was finished when there stood a big, white, and dominant wolf instead of my mate's timid brown wolf. The wolf had his head high proudly as his eyes ranked the crowd. I let my eyes run over the creature and noticed the pure white fur which was glowing brightly. The height of this wolf was slightly taller than my wolf which is very surprising since my wolf is bigger than an average Alpha wolf. My eyes narrowed something on his forehead but before I could see it properly, a chill ran down my spine at his big silver eyes.

Instantly my knees were forced on the ground and my head hung low as to show respect. This position is done while paying respect to a strong Alpha and Luna but doing this right now seems very appropriate. I stole glances around and saw everyone was in the same position as mine. Some looked terrified while others had confused expressions.

"Το όνομά μου είναι Ομπέλιος, το παιδί της Θεάς της Σελήνης. Είναι η δεύτερη φορά που επισκέπτομαι αυτόν τον πλανήτη. Το είδος μας θα αντιμετωπίσει δυσκολίες νωρίτερα και όχι αργότερα. Τα άτομα θα έχουν κακή κατεύθυνση και παραπληροφόρηση. Θα προκύψουν ισχυρές και πολλά υποσχόμενες δυνάμεις και θα διαλυθούν. Το Alpha και το Luna θα οδηγήσουν αυτό το είδος στην επιτυχία και στα επιτεύγματα. Έχετε εμπιστοσύνη στους ηγέτες σας και συνειδητοποιήστε ποιοι είναι οι εχθροί και οι σύντροφοί σας." 

(Please don't look up the translation. I want you to know what it means when the others in the story do. But if you want to, be my guest. However, DON'T SPOIL FOR OTHERS!)

My breath was taken away by the rough and dominated voice of the humongous creature standing in front of me. This voice was so much different than Karter's and Percy's, indicating that he is a completely different personality. Even though I don't understand a word he said, I knew the statement holds importance and authority. 

" Αποχαιρετισμός, αδελφοί και αδελφές." 

The mighty wolf raised his head and let out the loudest howl I have ever heard. Chills ran down my spine due to fear and so much dominance. That howl sounded like a warning and a scary one. My eyes shut tightly at dreading feeling. I'm not bragging or anything but I'm a pretty strong wolf, stronger than an average Alpha wolf but this glowing silver wolf has me whimpering like a pup. Confusion and fear were the main emotions I was feeling and nothing was making sense. Not to mention this wolf is supposed to be my mate.

The howling stopped but no one dared to raise their heads when the sound of cracking of bones was heard. Only when I heard my mate's gasp, I looked up to see a pale Karter looking very scared and confused. His hands were trembling as he brought them to cover his mouth as took notice of the surrounding. Everyone was still in the same position since no one dared to move an inch.  

I was just about to move towards him as Karter's body gave out and he fainted. Though I tried my hardest to move quickly so his body won't touch the ground but I was just a little slow. I winced as his head hit a rock and quickly moved to assist him. Karter's skin was very pale and his natural golden complexion was dull. My vision was blurry and my eyes were fixed on my mate. Worriedly, I ran my fingers in his head to detect any injuries and felt something wet. Panic shot in my mind after I brought my now blood-covered fingers out. 

"I-Ivan." I snapped my head toward my Papa who had his eyes wide open in shock. "His hair." I pointed to my mate's head. My eyes immediately went to Karter again and this time my eyes searched for his head. I let out a gasp taking in the sight in front of me. Karter's long brown hair now had silver highlights in some places. Bright glowing silver hairs.