"I noticed" he finished.

I laughed at his sarcasm and pulled away trying to finish my braid. He didn't like that. He started to pout, looking so adorable. He came to my face trying to kiss me, but I dodged it.

"You haven't brushed your teeth goofball" I said laughing.

"Oh, ok! I see how it is. I have morning breath and you're hatin' on me" he said faking an attitude.

"Not hating, just... mentioning" I said smiling.

While I finished my braid, he brushed his teeth. When he finished wiping his face, I hugged his side waiting for him to hug me back.

He forcefully peeled me from him, walking out.

I followed him out wondering what this tantrum was for. He aggressively pulled the covers up and jumped in under them, yanking them down to cover himself up again.

When I crawled back into bed he flipped to face his back to me. I clung to his back pulling my face over to look at him, but he then covered his face with his hands.

"Garrett" I whined. "Look at me!!"

"No" he muffled through his hands.

"Babe! Look" I said dragging out the o's out for exaggeration, but he didn't seem to care.

"Why won't you look at me" I asked trying to sound hurt.

"Why wouldn't you kiss me" he clapped back from behind his hands.

I laughed. "I told you. You had morning breath. I'll kiss you now."

"I don't want a kiss anymore" he said bringing his hands down, tucking them under his cheek.

I started to pull on him, hoping to lie him on his back. With as much force as I could muster, I yanked him onto his back. He pulled his hands back to his face while I leaped on top of him to pull them down.

As I grabbed his arms trying to avoid scratching his face, he laughed. After failing and breaking a slight sweat, I gave up.

I stayed put on his lap, posing a fake pout waiting for him to look at me. Finally, he moved his hands to reveal the cutest smile.

He chuckled grabbing my thighs.

I crossed my arms to match my pouty face. I may have looked like a child, but I didn't care. I was proving a point. What point, I don't know, but I'm proving something.

He started to rub my thighs when he said, "this is nice." I just ignored him.

He laughed again causing me to crack a smile.

"There it is" he said pointing to my face.

"Whatever" I said putting my hands on top of his while he moved them up and down my thighs.

After a little while of sitting there just admiring each other I asked "will you kiss me now?"

"What's the magic word" he said in a sing-song tone.

"PLEASE!!!"

"Please, what" he asked innocently.

"Please freaking kiss me" I said annoyed.

"Ok, ok" he said giving in.

I put my hands on his neck, gently placing my lips to his. I pulled back to look at him. I smiled just knowing he was here with me.

"What's that smile for" he asked grinning.

"I'm so happy you're here. I just, I don't feel like I say it enough, but I want you to know that absolutely love being with you" I said honestly.

He sat up and kissed me, pushing my back so my chest met his. After a sweet and passionate kiss we just hugged each other tightly. My hands cradled his head into my chest while he rubbed my back.

He took my face into his hands and looked directly into my eyes. "I wish I could express how much I love being with you. You're so incredibly special to me and I care about you so much." He pecked my nose before saying, "I'm happier when I'm with you."

After that we just laid in bed watching the television. We talked during commercials, stealing kisses when we could.

We made little love gestures like rubbing each other backs or playing with each other's hair which made me tired.

As he lied on his back I climbed on top of him to lie down. He lightly scratched my back, pecking my face every now and again.

I was half asleep when he started to ask me a question. I couldn't understand him and I was too tired to ask what he said so I stayed silent.

Before I had completely fallen asleep he said something. I understood him this time. Even as tired as I was, I heard him as clear as day.

"I think I love you."