【Chapter 10】

Start from the beginning

"She what? Elizabeth, tell me, what's wrong with-"

"(Y/N) is gone! The Sins went out to look for her when Ban found out that she wasn't here-" Before Elizabeth could finish her sentence, a strong wind blew past her making Elizabeth take a few steps back.

Finally regaining her composure, Elizabeth looked at where Meliodas was supposed to be only to not find him there. Falling onto the ground, she let the shock proceed through her head. 

'(Y/N) isn't here... and it's all my fault... why... why do I always have to complicate things?' Elizabeth thought, sadness overtaking her features, and guilt overtaking her heart. Looking at where the door was she found it wind open, and let out a small laugh.

"Maybe I really am a homewrecker..." A tear slid down her cheeks, though a smile remained.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝*

Walking down the mysterious forest (Y/N) found that it had very little light giving it a creepy aura. 

"Um, maybe I didn't think this through enough. What if I'm not ready to fight something?  This is the place where my instincts were telling me to go, though I've been walking for hours and not even a monster in sight, maybe I should fly up and see where that take me." Preparing to open her wings, she heard a small crunch sound behind her. Quickly turning around she found that it was a tall monster with many legs and arms, which highly disturbed her

"What the hell?" (Y/N) murmured under her breath, sensing something near it the animal instantly turned its head towards her and let out a blood-curdling scream, though it didn't seem to affect the demon as it thought it would

"Now, let's see, your eyes seem to be trying to make me do something, though failing. Let me guess, the ability to paralysis perhaps?" (Y/N) said, her face still calm, though on the inside she was panicking. 

'What the hell am I even supposed to do?! Throw my bag at it?! Maybe, I could try to concentrate some magic or something and shoot at it? Though there's something wrong with that, I don't know how to use magic.' Hearing the sound of something approaching her at high speeds (Y/N) looked up only to see the monster approaching her at worrying speeds.

'Oh shit!' Jumping to her left she saw the monster run straight ahead only to stop once it knew that it didn't hit its target. Falling on her butt (Y/N) grimaced a bit as she got a cut on her arm, feeling the stinging sensation made her clench her fist a little, only to remember the monster by its growl.

Looking up she saw as it was just about to reach her by one foot, quickly getting up she ran to Merlin-knows-where doing zig-zags here and there. Not daring to look back she continued to run forward and hearing it run towards her as the leaves and branches were crushed under its weight didn't help it much either.

'How the holy shit do I get out of this situation?! I'm so stupid! Going out to the dangerous unknown without even a single bit of understanding about magic, bloody brilliant (Y/N). Climbing trees won't work, with its arms and its legs it has to be an expert climber. I think I'm going to have to trust in my non-existent luck now.'  With that, she still was running forward. That is until her necklace caught her eye.

'My necklace... maybe... this could work! Well, it's worth a try!' Taking off her necklace, (Y/N) looked back and stopped her movements, waiting for the unknown monster to catch up to her.

'Please Merlin, let this work...' Once it was close to my bubble, (Y/N) launched herself to it and somehow landed on top of it. Though the skin of the monster was hot, it was not enough to make her feel pain.

Putting her whole attention on her necklace she concentrated highly on trying to put some magic in it, though, when she was going to give up the necklaces' jewels began to glow brightly, and then the monster was burned to ashes. Floating gently to the ground (Y/N) looked at the necklace in amazement. 

"This, this actually worked!" Yelled (Y/N) in happiness. Looking down at her necklace she thought, 'Using a necklace every time I try to kill a monster will be a pain... maybe I should try something more... awesome.' Finally decided on what she wants to make it into she made it into the most cliche thing possible...

' Finally decided on what she wants to make it into she made it into the most cliche thing possible

A wand looky thingy!

Once its full weight was displayed before her she stumbled but quickly regained her balance. Looking at it she let out a whistle. "Damn, this is beautiful but heavy, yet beautiful. Hold on, I want to be dramatic."

"Damn am I beautiful, now then, let's conquer this forest!" With that, (Y/N) ran somewhere randomly trying to find some more monsters to kill and grow stronger

"Damn am I beautiful, now then, let's conquer this forest!" With that, (Y/N) ran somewhere randomly trying to find some more monsters to kill and grow stronger. That was the day when the forest realized what fear was.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)