Chapter 12

The church was being filled up by more and more people. Most of these people Alex didn't know. They were the Shadow king's good friends. Some, Alex did know. There was a tall woman in a silver cocktail dress with expensive looking jewelry. There were two splits in the back of her dress to let her wings come through. Ari's mother. Next to her was an even taller man with silver blond hair in a white tuxedo. Ari's father. Aiden was in the far corner of the church chatting with some of Ari's friends. Play boy. Alex rolled his eyes.

The whole church was decorated in white and gold, which was Aria's choice. (Alex wanted it to be black and blue.) Alex wanted Will to be there, but he had refused. For once, Alex didn't get mad at him for turning him down. Even he wouldn't want to come to his ex's wedding. And especially not if they ended things only two days before.

When Alex he told Will that he wanted break up with him, he saw how hard Will was trying not to show his disappointment. When he had left the stables he heard Will cry out. A cry of pain. Like the ones people did when they were in extreme pain or are going to die. Alex glanced at the seat which had been reserved for Will if he decided to come.

He looked back at the isles. They were more filled now. He looked from the isle and then to at the large, heavy doors of the church. People were still pouring through them. He watched in amazement as more and more people came in through the doors. Why did people think his wedding was something "special"? It's just a dashingly handsome prince being married to a self-absorbed, haughty princess against his will when he wasn't even straight and the person he wanted to marry was still alive-

Will he be alright? Will my Will consider suicide? Will-

"All rise for the bride."

The bridal chorus started to play and Alex snapped back into reality. He gazed at the church doors as they flew open, revealing Ari in a lacey, white dress covered with flowers. There were even flowers in her hair too. Her face was hidden away underneath the veil, but Alex could see the plastered smile on her face. It sent a shiver through his spine. He looked away from Ari and back at the doors. Would it be possible for him to marry the door? It'll make a better wife than Ari will be-

A cloaked figure emerged through the doors and went straight for the aisle and sat down in the nearest chair. Weird. Alex thought. Why would someone come in at the same time as the bride? Maybe it's an imposter. Alex shook subhead and relaxed his shoulders. Maybe he'll shoot me down before this nightmare starts.

Phew. Will thought to himself. That was a close one.

He had slipped in to the church just as the door were being closed behind Aria and was looking around to find a place to sit down.

He had promised himself that he would have nothing to do with Alex as soon as he told him they were breaking up, but he couldn't do it. He couldn't help but be at Alex' wedding. Alex may have shattered his heart into millions pieces, but Will still loved him. He wanted Alex to be happy. And if making Alex happy ment he had to sit there at his weddings and watch Alex being married to some haughty slut, he'd do it.

Will found a seat in the back and immediately sat down and drew up his hood more to conceal his face to make sure no one would recognize him. He glanced around the church from underneath his hood. The bridal chorus had stopped playing and the princess had reached the front of the church and was now was face-to-face with Alex.

Alex...his Alex. He looked as handsome as ever. He hadn't cut his hair in a while, so it was tied back in a small ponytail. It fell against the white tuxedo he was wearing as back as his wings, which he had let out with two cuts on the back. Alex looks beautiful.

A/N: another update! Sorry for not updating in a long time. Hope you guys like it! There will be another update as soon as I can. Thanks you for reading and don't forget to vote!

Love ya fam.

P.S: I didn't have time to check through this chapter again so there might be a few mistakes