Chapter 11

What Alex had said back at the stables was running though Will's head all day. Alex...was getting married...? He had always promised Will that he wouldn't get married. He promised him that she would not marry anyone else but Will himself. How could he do this to him? How could he-

He bumped into someone. He fell backwards and landed on the pile of books he had been carrying. "What the hell?" Will cursed, blinking away the starts in his eyes. He looked up and saw princess Aria standing over him. He felt his cheeks flush from embarrassment. A gentleman wasn't sapoused to curse infront of a lady. Especially not a princess. He quickly scrambled to his feet and bowed. "A thousand apologies, my lady. I didn't see you there. I-"

"I was too caught up in thinking about Alexander's marriage to think about where I was going." Aria finished for him. She grinned. "This just proves it, pesent boy, that I'm better than you. I'll make Alexander more happy in one second than you could in your whole, pathetic life." She laughed. A wicked empty laugh. One which Will was sure what an angel isn't sapoused to sound like.

"P-pardon your majesty?"

"Oh, don't play dumb William." Ari hissed. "I saw you two making out in the library. Ever since then all I wanted was to make Alexander mine." She smirked. "Now that that's taken care of," -she pushed Will back down to the ground again- "it's time to proceed to face two." She kicked the books on the floor as she walked off. Will felt tears run down his cheeks. He didn't knew why but they did.

Alex was no longer his.

A/N: hey! Sorry for not updating in a while. I was so caught up in my other book, the world of us (which I'd be really glad if you could check out), that I didn't have much time to update Hell's heaven.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting and come back with a small chapter. This is sort of a filler for the next big wedding scean coming up next. (Sorry for the spoiler).

Anyway. That's for being patient with me. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love ya!