He had a point but I wondered how he knew this, an unease crept through my brain I asked him "how do you know this? Have Aiden loved someone before?" I wanted to know this but a part of me urged me to ignore the question altogether.

"Nah, just a few friends with benefits" he replied as its normal.

My mind completely blanked out and a voice muttered 'I told you so' inside of me. I dropped the package I was holding and stared horrified at the news.

"Hey, it's okay it's just something from his past and I don't know this for sure. Most are only rumours I've heard" he said quickly sensing my discomfort.

I wondered how can he believe in rumours about his own brother. Why can't they just share a bond of typical brothers?

"What do you mean rumours?" I asked him.

"People talk and spread but I have only seen him with one or two, not doing the dirty stuff but in a restaurant or park" he informed.

Okkaay, I guess I have to believe in him. After all, trust is everything in love.

We spoke about strategies but the whole of arranging a fake date didn't come to its terms. We didn't know of anyone who is willing to play that role.

The bell rang loudly indicating the lunch break is over while we ate the burritos that Aiden brought for us, exactly for me but Cole couldn't keep his hands off of it.

We walked to our separate classes, the lessons went smoothly. As I was walking to my last class of the day, English Literature Nathan kept blocking my way with his jock buddies. They were bullying some freshman, I decided to pass through them but Matthew Lexington, the runner back of our team cooed: "well, well you can't go in that easy"

"Ohh, and her saviour is missing to save her day" Connor Stone tagged along and laughed wickedly.

I gave both of them a death glare and heard Jessica mutter slutily "if looks could kill. But guess what slut, you are friend Liz isn't here for you to get a pass-through everywhere you pleased to go" She said and continued "so which brother are you rooting for?"

"But come on guys, look at her she isn't as hot as her friend Liz" commented Connor.

"Yumm Liz, but not you... You look horrible. I mean guys look at that..." Matt cooed and started making disgusting faces and pointing his fingers up and down my body.

I wanted to stay calm but my legs couldn't, it crushed Matts foot hard. He winced in pain for a moment but his face contorted in anger, he raised his hands to punch me but a hand stopped his effort. I turned to look who it was and saw Nathan glaring angrily at Matt. I couldn't believe what I saw.

As long as my tiny mind could recall Nathan wanted to punch me bloody from the party incident but he was the one saved me from Matts anger.

"Don't raise your hands towards women" he said through gritted teeth and forcefully dropped Matts hands down. I wanted someone to tell me everything was really happening.

Matt and Connor glared at Nathan, Jessica nudged him asked: "Why did you save her, she deserved it".

Nathan just shook his head and gestured her to keep quiet. She didn't like it but she did what she was told. I was scared that they would start fighting but to my relief, Matt huffed and walked away first, deliberately knocking on Nathan's shoulder and Connor followed.

"Thank you," I told him honestly when they are gone. I didn't know what to say to him.

Nathan nodded his head in acknowledgement to my gratitude and walked inside the classroom with his girlfriend tailing behind him. Jessica's huffed in annoyance towards her boyfriend and sat next to a pink-haired girl from her squad, making him sit alone in a corner.

I walked to my usual place but I took a turn and decided to sit next to Nathan. He looked at me when I sat and started to unpack and turned back to his books and kept quiet. I was surprised by the fact that he didn't make any rude comments or ask me to sit anywhere else but I decided to not kindle into it.

I saw the pink-haired girl peeking at me seated next to Nathan and mumbled something hastily to Jessica. She turned behind from her seat and glared ferociously at me. I raised my eyebrows at her mockingly and decided to ignore her altogether.

The class went smoothly and I took all the notes but I peeked at Nathan now and then and noticed that Nathan too peeked at me discreetly. Okkaayy.

The bell rang indicating the last class of the day was over and everyone started walking out. Nathan got up from his seat but I stayed still, blocking his way. He raised his eyebrows in question, I glanced at the class and saw almost all of the students are out so I got up from my chair and extended my hands to Nathan "Hi, I am Helen Eddison" and smiled cheerfully at him.

 He raised his eyebrows in question, I glanced at the class and saw almost all of the students are out so I got up from my chair and extended my hands to Nathan "Hi, I am Helen Eddison" and smiled cheerfully at him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***
Hey guys, please support my story, if you like it so far please give a shout on your board.

Guys, try checking out my story 'The Demon's Contract' and constructive criticism is always welcome!

Support a budding writer
Help spread the word,
Spread love.

Support a budding writerHelp spread the word,Spread love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pertained | (Under Construction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें