"See you acting like a child already " Durk rolls his eyes while pulling up to Vons house "you gone thank me later "

"Fuck you " Kennedy mumbles and unbuckles her seat belt , preparing to put on her most confident face . She panned on making Von miss her one way or another and it all starts with confidence and a positive mindset !

They get out the car and head to his door . Before they can knock cisco answers it and daps up Durk pulling his ear to his mouth discreetly .

"True at the baby sitters house so the plan should go smoothly today as long as we keep asian occupied" he tells Durk and then pulls away . Durk smiles a little and looks back at Kennedy and India's confused faces . Even though India's face is fake confused, she knows exactly what's going on .

"Well Cmon in guys what are we waiting for ?" He says in a preppy white girl voice and they laugh at him and slowly walk into the house .

Kennedy takes a few short breaths as they walk to the back door and out to where the pool and crowd is .

The first person she sees as they walk out the door is Von, and Asian sitting on his lap grinding along to the music playing from the large speaker sitting by the snack table . She looks at the seat next to them and see Noonie and bugg sitting down hyping her up .

Oh great !

Kennedy groans thinking to herself then looks down trying not to be spotted. "That's why he invited me " she mumbles to herself . She knew Vons cousins didn't like her so she thinks Von only wanted her to come to be verbally abused by Noonie to kill the confidence she barely had . She knew the things that Von wouldn't say ... Noonie would .

Durk notices her expressions then calls out to Von to wave him over "TWIN ! " he yells and Kennedy snaps her neck at him "what ? " he questions her fake confused . Kennedy sighs and tries to look away as they approach them .

"Wassup twin ?" Von asks walking up to them with asian. juju , Noonie, and bugg walking behind him "hey india " he smiles then completely ignores Kennedy .

"Wassup folks " Durk daps him up "I coulda sworn I said twin " Durk says and side eyes asian and Noonie .

"This my nigga where he goes I go" Asian calls out and Kennedy can't help but to turn her attention to Asian . She has on the chain Kennedy bought Von for his birthday and it's visible because she's wearing a swimsuit.

Von notices her staring at it and smirks while Kennedy shakes her head . The only reason Von gave Asian the chain to wear is because Kennedy told him about all she gave away that he bought her and thought was special. So he knew when she saw Asian wearing the chain it would make her feel exactly how he does .

"Hey Kennedy " Noonie smiles catching Kennedy and everyone else in the little circle off guard . He has never smiled at her , and this is actually the first time he's giving her a proper greeting . Is this what Von wanted ?

"Hey "she says awkwardly before he forcefully pulls her into a hug . Von smile drops as he side eyes him then slowly watches them pull away .

"Nigga this was not apart of the plan " Durk mumbles to cisco

"I know , I don't know what the hell he doing " cisco responds . They both pop their heads up at bugg and he shrugs just as confused as him . Von face is fixed on a mug as he watches noonies unbelievable behavior. He wanted to know what the hell he was doing to .

"How you been ?" He questions . She looks at him confused then notices Von expression and smirks a little .

"I've been good " she smiles at him