"What you laughing at ?" Von asks her while watching her expression.

"Shhh the movies starting " she mumbles to him and a small smile covers his face .

A few minutes pass into the movie and Asian lays her head on Vons shoulder while holding his hand . Von looks over at her then looks over at Kennedy who is interested in the movie already .

He smiles a little watching her laugh at the different scenes then remembers how invested she used to be in movies back when they used to watch them together .

He missed the way she used to compare her life to different characters and tell him about the movie as if they didn't just watch it together .

She missed how he would be so involved in the movie and talk the whole way through it . But he didn't say a word this time because he's to invested in her . Especially since he's right next to her .

Kennedy notices Von looking at her through her peripheral then looks over at him confused . "You want some popcorn?" She asks him and he shakes his head and lets his eyes travel down to her lips . She slowly looks away from him and exhales the small breath stuck in her chest after seeing the way he looks at her .

It wasn't a hard stare , or a mean mug , it was the soft stare he always used to give her . Like the stare he gave her in that sushi place or als place . It's the old Von .

"Damn I didn't know the movie is on that hoe face !" Asian says loudly to Von noticing him staring at Kennedy

"Be quiet " Von snaps her .

"Nah fuck that you wanna stare at her so bad - "

"Oh my god can you shut the fuck up damn !" Durk yells from the other side of the row "black folks really be ghetto as fuck can't take em no where "he shakes his head while , India, juju, and cisco laugh at him cause he's definitely one them folks .

"You know what fuck that " Asian starts "Kennedy you gone have to find a new seat or it's gone be a problem "

"You ain't gone touch her " Von says seriously and Asian looks at him shocked

"You know what I have to go to the bathroom " Kennedy mumbles and gets up .

One thing she wasn't about to do is argue with asian in a quiet movie theater with all those people around . She hated how extra she is about the littlest things and honestly doesn't know how Von deals with it . But she just assumes that's what he likes since he's obviously still with her .

"Where you going ?" Durk asks grabbing Kennedy's arm before She walks out of the row

"I have to go to the restroom father " She tell him sarcastically then pulls her arm away .

"I'll come with you " Noonie smirks . Durk looks over at him and stares at him blankly for at least ten seconds .

Kennedy shakes her head and walks off chuckling at how much Noonie gets under Durk skin .

She honestly didn't know why Noonie is trying so hard or when this little flirtatious behavior towards her started but it's starting to become obsessive. She thinks he should've stopped when she stopped entertaining it ,but he didn't so that's why she's trying to keep her distance and stay far away from him .

She walks into the empty ladies room and sighs looking in the mirror tugging on her outfit . She feels a sense of loneliness come down on her and decides to pull her phone out of her purse and dial a familiar number to attempt to fill the void .

Seeing Asian and Von matching and smiling together really affected her and made her realize how lonely she is in a La besides family . She wanted a little affection and only knew two other places to get it from .