[ 57. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 ]

Start from the beginning

"Out of all the shit you have in this car you don't have binoculars?" Dahyun uses her hands as her own binoculars.

"Why the fuck would I have— Why're we even still here? All the places she's been to have no correlation to us!"

"That's not true! First she went to a flower shop, then the mall and a jeweler. And I think we both know who that would be for."

"Do I look like a fuckin' psychic?"

"A partner! Are you that incompetent?"

"God, I'm so exhausted from stalking the shit out of some skank who's probably just some prostitute as a side job. Who would ever date her?"

Another figure walks into her car and the two dart their attention back to Gowon. "Looks like we're about to find out."

Gowon starts her car and starts driving off with Hoseok and Dahyun not too far behind. Dahyun's phone starts ringing and she picks it up.

"What's up, Jin?"

"Where the hell are you guys? We're heading to Jackson's party already."

"Kinda busy right now. I'm with Hoseok, though. We'll be late."

"You better not ditch us for your guys' little date night."

"It's not a date night. I'll see you there," Dahyun hangs up.

"Who was that?" Hoseok says while driving.

"Jin. They're on their way to Jackson's party right now."

"What? I'm missing a party to do this stupid steak-out with you? I'm turning this car around," Hoseok starts taking a u-turn.

"No! We'll never know what she's up to!"

"I don't care! She's probably being a normal person unlike what we're doing right now."

-

Flashing lights and music blasting through speakers with the place reeking of alcoholic beverages is the first thing anyone can notice at the entrance. Nothing abnormal from a party hosted by Jackson.

The group walks in and each of them head into different directions. Namjoon and Jin head over to beer pong while Jennie and Lisa greet familiar faces.

"Is this really a good idea...?"

"This is like home to me. It's just for one night, okay? I'll go get you a drink," Yoongi smiles smugly before heading over to the kitchen.

Jimin stands there awkwardly while some people walk by him and even bump him a bit. Too many hands grazed him and one of them were definitely too friendly when they grabbed his waist.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Jimin turns to whoever just grabbed him.

"Chill, it was an accident. Unless you like that kind of stuff," he chuckles.

"Chanyeol? Ugh," he groans and immediately starts walking away.

"Hey, hey!" Chanyeol pulls him back. "I thought we were friends? C'mon Jiminie. You know I mean no harm."

"Don't ever call me that. We aren't friends and never were to begin with," Jimin slaps his hand away.

"I may have been harsh on you last year but I've changed. I swear!"

"You and your little posse made a stupid bet on me last year. I didn't forget and if this is your apology it's not a good one," Jimin steps back from him.