"N-No I am! I just don't want you to be late." She said blushing.

Then I saw the door open and it was Ryujin.

"Ryujin you came!"

"Of course I did! I wouldn't miss your graduation." We both hugged each other.

"Thank you for coming."

"No problem Y/N"

"Now go out there! Or else you won't graduate" She said to me as I looked at her shocked and then nodded.

"Before I leave, my parents are inviting all of you for dinner tonight please come."

"Sure we will be there!" Jihyo said as I waved and walked out of the room.

As I was about to find my seat I ran into my parents.

"Hey Y/N!" My parents said.

"Mom and dad you made it!"

"Of course! I know we made it a bit late but congratulations!"

"Thank you!"

"You better get to your seat soon!"

"I will!"

"See you for dinner Y/N!" My mom said as I nodded and walked away.

I sat next to Irene and waited for my name to be called. Once my name was called I stood up and I heard loud cheers from everyone. I smiled and bowed to accept my diploma.

I finally did it! I raised my hand in excitement. Then I walked off the stage.

Irene was soon called up as I cheered loudly for her. We finally graduated together.

-

Time skip~

After the graduation, I met up with everyone and my parents went up to us.

"Good job graduating you two! As you may have heard from Y/N we want to invite you all for dinner!" We all cheered and went to the restaurant.

It was almost as if we had one big family as we all enjoyed our dinner together.

We were laughing, making memories and most importantly EATING!

-

Time skip~

After dinner I stood up to say something, "Thank you everyone for coming to Irene and I's graduation! I really appreciate it!" We all cheered and then walked out of the restaurant.

Irene then said goodbye to me and so did her friends.

Ryujin went up to me, "Congrats once again!" she handed me a gift and I thanked her.

"Let's hangout soon okay?"

"Sure!" I nodded at her then she waved and walked away.

Dahyun went up to me, "So Y/N what are your plans now?"

"I am not sure."

"You can sleep over our dorms"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay I will tell my parents."  I told her.

I walked up to my parents and said, "Mom, Dad, I am going to sleep over at my friend's house today." I haven't told them I was dating Dahyun yet but I will eventually.

"Okay! Take care! See you soon Y/N!" They both waved at me and walked to their car.

I walked with Dahyun to the car as we all drove to the dorm.

When we arrived we all decided to sit and watch a scary movie. As we were watching Dahyun kept getting scared.

I decided to joke around with her.

"Aww is someone scared?"

"No..." A jump scare occurred and then she jumped into my arms.

"Looks like you are a scaredy cat!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Scaredy cat Dubu~" I teased her.

Then she stood up and crossed her arms as she madly stomped away.

"Wait Dahyun!" I stood up and chased after her.

When I reached the room, I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Go away Y/N"

"Jagiya I am sorry..." I walked over to her.

"No." She turned away from me.

"Please forgive me..." She then suddenly turned around and pinned my arms to a wall.

"This is what you get for messing with me." She is making my heart beat so fast. (She's a church girl danggggg A/N what are you doing)

"I-I promise I won't mess with you again." I told her. She leaned in for a kiss.

I felt it once again those sparks whenever we kiss. The kiss was lasting longer than expected as we both had to pull away to catch our breath.

"Are we okay now?"

"Yes we are."

"Let's go downstairs I am sure everyone might be wondering why we are taking too long."

"Okay." I walked downstairs holding onto Dahyun's hand.

When we walked downstairs I noticed Sana and Momo wasn't here. I decided to shrug it off and cuddled with Dahyun as we continued to watch the movie.

-

Momo's Pov

Once I saw Dahyun stomp madly away and I saw Y/N chasing after her, I stood up and walked outside.

I thought to myself, "If only I was still dating Dahyun, I wouldn't have treated her like that." I clenched my fist.

"Y/N is a teaser but Dahyun doesn't like to be teased a lot and Y/N should realize that. She's making me mad..."

Then I heard the door behind me open and turned around to see Sana.

"I am guessing you are jealous?"

"W-What?"

"It's obvious Momo."

"Fine I am jealous."

"I am tired of seeing Y/N with Dahyun. I want Dahyun back..."

"Well same I am tired of seeing them together. I want to date Y/N." She said which shocked me a bit.

"Why don't we devise a plan?" I asked her.

"What plan?"

"A plan to end up with the ones we want" I smirked at her.

"W-Wait! If it's anything aggressive or harmful I am out of it. Also be careful you might hurt either one of them." Sana said worriedly.

"You'll see." I smirked as I thought of the best plan to make Dahyun mine again.

A/N: I'M SORRY MOMO SEEMS SO MEAN IN THIS STORY! This story is purely fictional and Twice are all sweet and amazing girls! Besides that, I wonder what Momo has in plan for Y/N and Dahyun? Where could this all lead? Will Momo successfully be able to get together with Dahyun?