That Night

Gaege Pov

I roll over in the bed, but I don't feel anyone there. I open my eyes. The person I'm feeling for is up out of bed putting on their clothes.

"Eddie?" I ask.

"I'm just going to the bathroom. Go back to sleep," he replies. I smile and roll back over. I hear some padding around and then a door closing. I lay there for a couple of minutes, but I don't hear anything from the bathroom. I get up slowly because of my terrible hangover and pounding headache. The bathroom door is open, and Eddie is nowhere to be seen. 

"Eddie?" I call out. No answer. "Eddie? Where are you?" I look around my apartment. Eddie is gone. Shit, shit, shit. This is all my fault. After having a few drinks at the bar and then getting drunk, I brought Eddie back here. And now I'm naked. I can put 2 and 2 together. This is not what was supposed to happen. My feelings for Eddie and the secret that I'm gay shouldn't have gotten out. F*ck f*ck f*ck. This has all gone to shit in the last 24 hours. How did I let this get this bad? God I'm such a f*cking idiot. You should never go out drinking with the person you hate or love because something bad is bound to happen. I need to get some sleep to face tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Luv you guys!