part 1

Dad never really liked the idea of me going to school so I was what muggles called ' home schooled it what quite lonely growing up mother passed away while delivering me so it was only me and dad my whole life.

We moved a lot too...

As i settled in my room blasting my music not really caring how loud it was, besides father was away for the day.

You can imagine what ever song you want this is just what she'll be hearing:

                      *************
Sirius black pov-

"Welcome everyone to my home, ah now that i see it Harrys finally grown and inch taller"

"Actually I've grown two inches in just one month" Harry said with a proud face

"Oh stop bluffing we all know you didn't"Hermione said

"Well settle down now unless you rather skip Molly's marvelous dinner?" I said raising an eyebrow to Molly

"I wouldn't miss it for the world"  Ron said

"Of course you wouldn't" Fred and George both said

"Jinxed!"

"Double jinxed!"

"Triple jinx-"

"Oh would you two shut it now!? Go take a seat all of you"Molly said interrupting the twins small arguing.

As we sat down i heard a song blast from up stairs and someone's voice singing along making everyone's head turn.

"Sirius who's that singing?" Harry asked

"no one" i said as once

A large pot of smashed potatoes were slammed in front of me, i looked up to see a very upset red head, Molly.

"Now Sirius, you better tell them or i will" Molly ordered at once.

Honestly if you think about it what type of father in the right mind would want to present their daughter to a bunch or horny teenagers?

"Well i suppose i should tell you"

"Tell us what exactly?" Hermione asked

"Well that right there would be my daughter, small little Black" i said taking a sip of my punkin juice avoiding all eye contact

"Dibs" 

"Dibs" both the twins whispered, thinking i couldn't hear them i  quickly shot a glare at both of them and they both quietly giggled.

                    ***************
Kate's pov a few minutes before- 

The lyrics had finally come to an end and i fell flat on my bed, i felt my stomach rumble loudly, i swear i could have heard it cuss me out.

"Really your hungry right now?? Didn't i feed you five minutes ago??" I lectured my stomach.Good thing no one's here to hear that or they would've thought I was weird.

Maybe the thought of food was the reason why all of the sudden i  smelled something coming from down stairs 'that smelles good maybe dad is here with food...honestly dad! about time!

I headed down stairs following my nose.

"Damn dad that smells good what we eating tonight-" i stood there like a complete idiot wearing the laziest outfit that night in front of the hottest people I've seen in my life.....

Fuck